[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Re:Zero Event Quests -- thumbs down.

BDanBDan
Reactions: 885
edited May 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
To put it mildly, the quests are boring, the rewards are not worthwhile and 1 quest always seems to kill me and resets my daily attendance to 0. (The Gathering ingredients from Victoria Island towns quest)....although the +30att buff does slightly offset this setback.

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited May 2017
    The Attendance Event isn't worth if you're not into statless titles. I've made several comments about this in previous threads such as:
    The attendance event for Re:Zero is a disaster itself. The rewards for it are not worth mentioning if you're looking for something to increase your stats. It may give some honor, mesos, exp coupons or a buff but that's very minor for events...

...I honestly believe that this crossover was poorly executed and something like this shouldn't happen again.
    This crossover is only going to happen once. Many players expected to obtain many sorts of clothing.

Statless titles from the Event itself is basically giving the middle finger to free players. The low rate of Re:Zero items from Cash Shop is giving the middle finger to players spending real money...

...This crossover event so far has been a disastrous cash grab with nothing truly worth in free event content.
    Due to the current standing of all the Re:Zero items aside from majority of the titles that DO NOT give stats, it feels that this quote unquote "crossover" was more of a money grab than something for players to enjoy. Seeing from a glimpse of the live-stream and the Re:Zero X MapleStory crossover video many people would expect to obtain all sorts of Re:Zero items which I find misleading itself.

Maybe I've overlooked the rewards for Trait Boosters, mesos, and whatever items that may provide a slight advantage to common gameplay to enhance the experience a bit more. But I expected more from a crossover event to obtain exclusive items that may be never sold or obtained again due to licensing issues.

On the other hand, in order to not die in grocery shopping is to go to Kerning City last. This means you should visit Lith Harbor, Henesys, Ellinia, Perion in any order but Kerning City must be last.

If you want more tips for the Re:Zero Event here you go.
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited May 2017
    I didn't even start ANY of the events. From the patch notes, the only enticing things I saw came from the Cash Shop with NX only. After seeing countless people complain about not getting anything good, I have to agree with @Its2Sharp4u, this is just a "money grab". They offer the best medal to date but only available through NX. And even still, the chance to get the medal(or anything good or Re:Zero-related) is so small. Rarely anyone is getting them. People are selling them for real life US Dollar $ through smegas and Nexon does nothing. But what do they care... they squeezed what they wanted from the "nx whales"
  • BDanBDan
    Reactions: 885
    edited May 2017
    @Its2Sharp4U

It's funny, I did a search for other threads on Re:Zero feedback before starting this one and yours didn't come up. (I was looking in the wrong discussion section apparently.) Thanks for the info about the order in visiting the towns for that one quest but considering the rewards I've gotten so far (50 spell traces? Seriously?) I'll not be doing the rest.

Anyhow, compared to the events we had prior to this one, Re:Zero seems so uninspired, like an essay that some 10th grader wrote 30minutes before it was due to be handed in.

• OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited May 2017
    Thanks for the feedback, it's been passed on.