[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I think Investigation mode glitched

TheHoATheHoA
Reactions: 2,210
edited February 2018 in Bug Reporting
I tried entering a 6th time and the pass got used up, but then I was kicked out instantly.
Agent_Dragonfury

Comments

• MetaRaidMetaRaid
    Reactions: 860
    edited May 2017
    Going beyond the first area is glitched, I either see level 250 mobs or I get kicked out.
  • LadysioLadysio
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited May 2017
    MetaRaid wrote: »
    Going beyond the first area is glitched, I either see level 250 mobs or I get kicked out.

it is not glitched (well getting kicked out maybe) but as far as mob levels go they spawn to the level of the person who first enters the area so a lvl 250 comes in the mobs will be 250
  • HeinekenHeroHeinekenHero
    Reactions: 2,060
    edited May 2017
    Ladysio wrote: »
    MetaRaid wrote: »

it is not glitched (well getting kicked out maybe) but as far as mob levels go they spawn to the level of the person who first enters the area so a lvl 250 comes in the mobs will be 250

its actually not the first person to enter the mobs become the lvl of the highest person that has entered that room
  • thatplantthatplant
    Reactions: 765
    edited May 2017
    ^ Nexon do something about this. People wasted their precious time doing this JQ and now they can't even enjoy it afterwards.
  • HeinekenHeroHeinekenHero
    Reactions: 2,060
    edited May 2017
    currently only level 220s can kill the mobs becaus people on each channel run through and all mobs become high level. Also I found when you enter a map that is glitched where anyone that enters that map recieves the same time count such as 20s or 5 mins. thats why some people get kicked out autmoatically. you have to change channels and even then most every map is glitched atm. I can only farm on my 230 but not my 200