[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Stuck in Re:Zero Emilia's Room

NerdyLoveNerdyLove
Reactions: 300
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
Some how when i was doing the Library event room after i finished it it was given the option to do another chore. I picked the food preparing one. Finished that and it sent me back to her room. Now when i walk into the center portal to leave her room it keeps sending me back to the library. I walk thru the library portal and it sends me back to her room. This keeps repeating and i can't get out! I even tried to relogg, NOTHING!

Comments

• PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited May 2017
    Do you have any quest that can warp you out like alishan quest popup or zakum quest in lightbulb?

If you don't have any quest who can warp you out, I suggest contacting customer support (stuck character) to get a GM to warp you out.

Link
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Can you maple guide out of there?
  • NerdyLoveNerdyLove
    edited May 2017
    Do you have any quest that can warp you out like alishan quest popup or zakum quest in lightbulb?

If you don't have any quest who can warp you out, I suggest contacting customer support (stuck character) to get a GM to warp you out.

Link

Her room is one of those places your can't warp out of!!
  • NerdyLoveNerdyLove
    edited May 2017
    Sorrow wrote: »
    Can you maple guide out of there?

Nope
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited May 2017
    NerdyLove wrote: »
    Her room is one of those places your can't warp out of!!

Then the only way you can get out is by filing a stuck report in a ticket or contact live chat when its open to have a GM come and help you out
    NerdyLove