[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Frequent crashes when soloing Clocktower maps

SoephaaiSoephaai
Reactions: 775
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
Reporting a bug I experience in the Lacheln Clocktower maps.

I play as a Kanna, and I find that whenever I solo a clocktower map I crash around the 10-15m mark. I never seem to be able to last very long in those places. Maybe related to kishin/mobs building up, because I do not crash at all (have been fine for hours) when I share the map with a friend.

For comparison, I can solo maps such as Rev place 3, Chicken, Hidden Slurpy just fine. Playing on reboot.

Comments

• LamatoLamato
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited May 2017
    What's your current Arcane Force? If you lack the required minimal amount, you will trigger an animation per hit of a monster. This shield animation is probably what causes disconnections (especially if you're a class that has a lot of fast-attacking skills) if your proc it too many times in a short amount of time.