[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wonderoid: No shop Function? No perm outfit? Why?

gvnalmanzagvnalmanza
Reactions: 1,075
edited May 2017 in General Chat
So, after many many hours of doing the jump quests (10+) I managed to rescue two wonderoids, Aster, and the one I actually wanted (Roxxy). I was elated and frankly thankful that I no longer had to do these Jump quests because they were the most frustrating thing i've ever had to do on Maplestory; not fun at all!

BUT, now I find out the android I worked so hard to get doesn't have a shop function? and Its clothes are not permanent? waaat?

I cannot be the only one that thinks this is really unfair. The frustration of going through the jump quests outweighs the elation of actually completing them.

I really think the reward for all this should include shop function added to the wonderoids and permanent clothes for them.

Anyone agree? :/
  1. Should Wonderoids have a shop function and permanent clothes?49 votes
    1. Yes definitely!
       86% (42 votes)
    2. No!
       0% (0 votes)
    3. I don't care because I can't even pass the Jqs anyways
       10% (5 votes)
    4. Maybe add shop function but skip on perm clothes
       2% (1 vote)
    5. screw this event!
       2% (1 vote)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Your "compensation" is getting a 3rd-tier heart with 9 slots without having to pay $$$ for a mere chance to get one out of a random-reward cash grab (or billions of meso to buy one off someone who spent $$$).

That said, I don't understand why the outfits have to be temp, unless Nexon plans to put perm versions in PSSB, and I don't see why the androids can't have the shop function, when we can easily get a shop-roid from Masteria Through Time. Would also be nice if the Wondroid hearts worked with other androids, with or without the shop function. Seems like just the usual Nexon need to put a fly in every ointment.
    thatplantIts2Sharp4UVimiDiscordOfColors
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited May 2017
    I don't get it too, those androids are wearing bare pajamas and we just get 30 (not even 90) days to dress them the way they were meant to be dressed? And they cost 700 coins?

LOL complete garbage
  • WatcherCCGWatcherCCG
    Reactions: 1,570
    edited May 2017
    As if I needed more reasons not to touch that private server-inspired nightmare of a JQ. Disappointing.
  • thatplantthatplant
    Reactions: 765
    edited May 2017
    People spend hours on hours for this event, (2 days for me).

I'd be extremely happier if they added in those features instead of some nerf to the JQ. That way, it'll REALLY be worth it.
    DiscordOfColors
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Isn't there a special function when training?? I remember reading that something happens when you train with your wonderoid
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Isn't there a special function when training?? I remember reading that something happens when you train with your wonderoid

Spencer keeps saying that killing monsters your level with a Wondroid is somehow better. I'll try to screenshot the dialog when I see it next.
    However, our androids aren't actual Wondroids, the ones with human feelings, etc. They are androids that Alec constructed out of leftover Wondroid parts.

Still might want to check if you get an exp or damage bonus when training with your "Wondroid".
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

Spencer keeps saying that killing monsters your level with a Wondroid is somehow better. I'll try to screenshot the dialog when I see it next.
    However, our androids aren't actual Wondroids, the ones with human feelings, etc. They are androids that Alec constructed out of leftover Wondroid parts.

Still might want to check if you get an exp or damage bonus when training with your "Wondroid".

Right it is when you accept the quest to hold the battery for 30 mins or kill 300 monsters that he says it
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited May 2017
    Don't forget you are forced to buy a Wondroid if you plan using this android heart. My Hero uses Fairy Heart primed with battleroid, so I am getting this new heart for my Shade, secondary main and I just finished scrolling this last night with 30% spell trace, costs me 1.3B worth of CSS and also 2 shield scrolls for last slots and yolo shots worked at end. Now just need to get it unique lol.

But yeah it would be nice if we can use the heart on every androids, but since I am using it for my submain, I am fine with that and at least getting a shop. Maybe later android can give shop function idk. I will find out when i can finally unlock the last android XD

I hope at least Nexon removes this restriction so we can use the heart on every androids, so the day one player finally gets Battleroid, he wont be screwed up.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited May 2017
    I want the perm outfits ...
    IvangoldIts2Sharp4UShadEight
  • GargulaGargula
    Reactions: 855
    edited May 2017
    Perm outfits would be wond(roid)erful.
    thatplantIts2Sharp4UShadEightPetalmagicJettLuvsUDiscordOfColors
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited May 2017
    I don't even care if they don't nerf B1 anymore, I rather just have the clothes be perm. At least then the hours put in would feel worth it.
    DiscordOfColorsthatplant
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited May 2017
    and i cant believe its still not butter. (sorry had to put a joke here >.>
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited May 2017
    Argent wrote: »
    I don't even care if they don't nerf B1 anymore, I rather just have the clothes be perm. At least then the hours put in would feel worth it.

Yeah...cuz the daily quests give 50? coins a day...by the end of the event someone could get a couple outfits...but oh, they expire.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »

Yeah...cuz the daily quests give 50? coins a day...by the end of the event someone could get a couple outfits...but oh, they expire.

So make completing a rescue mission required before you can buy the outfits?
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited May 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Petalmagic wrote: »

So make completing a rescue mission required before you can buy the outfits?

Q_Q No please...I had a hard enough time rescuing one android.
  • BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
    Reactions: 1,250
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    In my opinion I don't think the androids should have a shop option but I do think the clothes should be permanent.
    Argent
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited May 2017
    BowmaNxNL wrote: »
    In my opinion I don't think the androids should have a shop option but I do think the clothes should be permanent.

Id like the clothes for sure...at least I can get those.
  • MidnightLouieMidnightLouie
    Reactions: 550
    edited May 2017
    Phhbt, just going for the pendant by saving up my coins from the dailies. B1 is evil.