[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please make the Wondroid outfits permanent

MattyMatty
Reactions: 2,120
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I know I'm not the only one who was disappointed when they saw they only lasted 30 days. Seriously what was the point in making these really nice outfits that PERFECTLY match each Wondroid only to have them last a stupidly short amount of time with no way to get them permanently. In the current state I doubt many people will by them simply because of how much of a waste it is. Please either change the current ones to permanent or add an extra set that's permanent. Don't let my Katroid be tailless after a month :c
JettLuvsUthatplantgvnalmanzaPetalmagicIvangoldWatcherCCGIts2Sharp4UDarkSymphoniaLohdyRetr0_and 5 others.

Comments

• GargulaGargula
    Reactions: 855
    edited May 2017
    Boi, yea, they should look into it. I really wanted my Roxxy to rock.
    DarkSymphoniaAgent_Dragonfury
  • WatcherCCGWatcherCCG
    Reactions: 1,570
    edited May 2017
    Especially given the hell you have to go through just to get the darn androids in the first place.
    DarkSymphoniaAgent_DragonfuryRexlan
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited May 2017
    Agreed.
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited May 2017
    I'm desperately hoping for this too.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited May 2017
    +1
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited May 2017
    This is the one thing that will make up for the disaster of this event.
    DarkSymphonia
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited May 2017
    ShadEight wrote: »
    This is the one thing that will make up for the disaster of this event.

Yeah...in some respects, although I don't know if I will ever recover from that Jump Quest.
    krsk
  • krskkrsk
    Reactions: 2,980
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    +1 here too
  • RewasabRewasab
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited May 2017
    I agree, it would be nice to see our efforts rewarded. the heart is nice for stats but those clothes could help for those who have time but not money for the game.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited May 2017
    Rewasab wrote: »
    I agree, it would be nice to see our efforts rewarded. the heart is nice for stats but those clothes could help for those who have time but not money for the game.

It would be really nice for those of us who don't buy NX too.
  • SilvaSilva
    Reactions: 1,085
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Hello, I am writing this because I noticed the outfit coupon available in Aspire Hideout only gives you 30 days version of said outfit.

I was wondering if it is possible to have a permanent version of it, I don't mind if we will have to pay more coins to get it, or you can even sell them in Cash Shop for a limited time.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited May 2017
    Silva wrote: »
    Hello, I am writing this because I noticed the outfit coupon available in Aspire Hideout only gives you 30 days version of said outfit.

I was wondering if it is possible to have a permanent version of it, I don't mind if we will have to pay more coins to get it, or you can even sell them in Cash Shop for a limited time.

Please, no Cash shop, no cash shop! Unless its in a set and not an RNG box...I can't buy RNG boxes cuz of my oath. I would pay the extra coins though.
  • SilvaSilva
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »

Please, no Cash shop, no cash shop! Unless its in a set and not an RNG box...I can't buy RNG boxes cuz of my oath. I would pay the extra coins though.

I'm desperate for the outfit, I'm more than willing to pay NX for it if it comes down to it. But of course, having it for free in the coin shop is always the best option.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited May 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »

I'm desperate for the outfit, I'm more than willing to pay NX for it if it comes down to it. But of course, having it for free in the coin shop is always the best option.

I really want the outfits...but I am not in the mood for more stuff I like put in RNG boxes. Because it's not worth all the money you spend getting trash items.
  • SilvaSilva
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    @silva

I've merged your thread with another suggestion. I have passed this feedback along already.

Thanks~ Let's hope this come to a pass! I really am desperate for the dress xD
  • RogueBloodRogueBlood
    Reactions: 1,480
    edited May 2017
    Gargula wrote: »
    Boi, yea, they should look into it. I really wanted my Roxxy to rock.

Got my Roxxy roid :P Now just need the heart....

And a MASSIVE +1 for a perma Roxxy (or rather, ALL) roid outfit, preferably bought from the coin store, plox nexon!
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited May 2017
    I'd really love to see the clothes be permanent. If it ends up costing a bit more in the coin shop that's fine or even giving out a set to anyone who rescues the particular wondroid something like 5 times. It should not, however, be an item in the cash shop unless it is also available in a reasonable manner elsewhere.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited May 2017
    So any news?

Also can i buy any of the outfits now and they will be permanent or if i buy now they won't be permanent(if they make permanent).
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited May 2017
    Ivangold wrote: »
    So any news?

Also can i buy any of the outfits now and they will be permanent or if i buy now they won't be permanent(if they make permanent).

Id like to know since our Maintenance is...tomorrow?
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited May 2017
    Well looks like we aren't getting perm clothes.

Too late to balance the jump quest now, most of us have basically done it. Now we just want perm clothes and we're not getting it.

I can already predict it coming out in a surprise style box a few months from now. Typical nexon hey?
    Its2Sharp4UPetalmagicWatcherCCG