[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fix your bloody game!

RailBirdRailBird
Reactions: 2,450
edited May 2017 in Rants and Raves
Can you please, PLEASE, do something about the fact that this game will freeze and crash 90% of the time when you try to log in?

Comments

• GargulaGargula
    Reactions: 855
    edited May 2017
    What? But that's the magic. It wouldn't be Maple without crashes/DC/lag/crashes/lag/dcs
    ShadowParadox2ManyAlts
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited May 2017
    Gargula wrote: »
    What? But that's the magic. It wouldn't be Maple without crashes/DC/lag/crashes/lag/dcs and me like poo poo because it smells good lul

LUL so true and btw maplestory isn't bloody. there aint no blood in maple they just disappear
  • GargulaGargula
    Reactions: 855
    edited May 2017
    What? But that's the magic. It wouldn't be Maple without crashes/DC/lag/crashes/lag/dcs and me like poo poo because it smells good lul

LUL so true and btw maplestory is so much bloody. i see ded ppl ;(

Lelel yo
    2ManyAlts
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited May 2017

LUL so true and btw maplestory is so much bloody. i see ded ppl ;(

take that I gotcha back lel
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited May 2017
    maple is not bloody it's just it has lots of issues