[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Things to Love When New Events Come...

MidgardsormrMidgardsormr
Reactions: 680
edited May 2017 in General Chat
The fact that I'm severely glitching on the rescue missions DON'T cut out.
No matter how many times I try, it always glitches out on B4's first laser encounter.
I'm not even sure if anyone else is having this problem tbh, but at least make sure the event runs smoothly....MOST of the time, ofc.
I wonder if it's just me (of 1/billions of players....)

P.S. Props to whoever figured out why I stuck this title (never changed Nexon) = D
  1. How smoothly the rescue missions are for you?16 votes
    1. No problem
       6% (1 vote)
    2. A bit laggy
       6% (1 vote)
    3. A few glitches
       19% (3 votes)
    4. Can't even procceed at all!
       31% (5 votes)
    5. Don't even try
       38% (6 votes)

Comments

• MidnightLouieMidnightLouie
    Reactions: 550
    edited May 2017
    I don't like the wondroid rescue events - I can build an Android if need be and I can earn enough coins on the dailies to get a Glimmering Mechanical Heart Pendant or something like that. No offense but you have to be REALLY patient to complete the jump quests. (To be fair, I did get to B1 in the rescue but the steam jets just kept trolling me.)
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited May 2017
    I don't like the wondroid rescue events - I can build an Android if need be and I can earn enough coins on the dailies to get a Glimmering Mechanical Heart Pendant or something like that. No offense but you have to be REALLY patient to complete the jump quests. (To be fair, I did get to B1 in the rescue but the steam jets just kept trolling me.)

and I think I am all out of Patience...=3=
    krsk