[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

World Transfer/Leap/Merge when???????

BalancedFurysBalancedFurys
Reactions: 725
edited October 2016 in General Chat
I play MYBCKN and we are up to a whole 6 fm rooms now. This experience is not fun in the least for anyone. Well maybe the 2 players selling CRA gear in fm 1 gouging all the prices... Ever since the introduction of reboot our world has just suffered greatly.. And every month passing since Reboot was released it has gotten worse and worse.. Maplestory is about community and playing with friends, talking to people etc... There is none of that anymore in my world... My full buddylist from the years has gone down to maybe 4-5 people logging in per day. WE NEED HELP NEXON

Comments

• ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited October 2016
    I don't think you'll get to transfer from non-reboot to reboot. Otherwise it will defeat the purpose of reboot, unless you are restricted from moving your equipments and such.
  • BalancedFurysBalancedFurys
    edited October 2016
    that is not what I meant... I meant I would like to be able to go to Scania or Windia.... somewhere where its not mmo where I am playing by myself.. most of my server went to reboot or just quit the game in general...
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    Oh, so you want a transfer from a group of dead servers to an active one? WELL THAT'S JUST NOT ALLOWED! WE CAN'T HAVE PEOPLE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT BOTH WORLD ALLIANCES WERE A HORRID IDEA AND THAT THE TWO COMBINATIONS OF SIX WORLDS EACH ARE DEAD!

Real talk, I'd kill to transfer from GRAZED to Scania. Take my main, another level 200 char and four link mules with me. Unless they change what you can move next time around.
  • nenenenenenenenenene
    Reactions: 1,095
    edited October 2016
    @BalancedFurys

Are you saying you can't give up your mesos, gears, ranks and levels in MYBCKN to join your friends in Reboot ?

• AggraphineAggraphine
    edited October 2016
    nenenenene

@BalancedFurys

Are you saying you can't give up your mesos, gears, ranks and levels in MYBCKN to join your friends in Reboot ?

Honestly MYBCKN and GRAZED have been more or less dead for a good while. Individually the six worlds each were dead, but together they're slightly less dead.
  • nenenenenenenenenene
    edited October 2016
    Aggraphine

nenenenene

@BalancedFurys

Honestly MYBCKN and GRAZED have been more or less dead for a good while. Individually the six worlds each were dead, but together they're slightly less dead.
    Speaking of community and friends... It's the player's choice to choose to play in different worlds. Since some of them don't to give up what they have (gears > friends), they want Nexon to help them.

Hmmm that's probably one of Nexon's top priorities : retaining players who value their own gears more than friends and want nexon to help them to balance that...

• chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Merge, merge merge me.h All worlds will be dead eventually if Nexon doesn't wake up and give players what we want and start fixing and optimizing more. Also you know talking to us more....
  • nenenenenenenenenene
    edited October 2016
    You just can't touch Reboot as it has the most players now. So, merging worlds mean you have to follow Reboot rules. I suggest you to create a new char in Reboot and visit their FM. Can you handle that ?
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    nenenenene

You just can't touch Reboot as it has the most players now. So, merging worlds mean you have to follow Reboot rules. I suggest you to create a new char in Reboot and visit their FM. Can you handle that ?
    Even Reboot is dying like I said Nexon needs to raise it's game for Maple.

edited October 2016
    All of your posts make 0 sense nenenenene.. This post is about non reboot servers... and you come in here with your Pro Reboot circle jerk bs.... Reboot is not appealing to everyone... maybe you will understand that one day... Also some people have spent thousands of dollars on this game... and are stuck in a world with no players... thanks
    edited October 2016
    An
    nenenenene

@BalancedFurys

Absolutely I can't give that stuff up. For one I find reboot very boring and tedious.... meso farming to me is not fun at all...

And two.. I like the FM aspect of maplestory and buying and selling items ... Reboot doesn't have that genius
  • Team3Team3
    Reactions: 100
    edited October 2016
    BalancedFurys

All of your posts make 0 sense nenenenene.. This post is about non reboot servers... and you come in here with your Pro Reboot circle jerk bs.... Reboot is not appealing to everyone... maybe you will understand that one day... Also some people have spent thousands of dollars on this game... and are stuck in a world with no players... thanks
    Perhaps this is a hard lesson learned.
    DON'T F'ING SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON PIXELS
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited October 2016
    You can't move to or from Reboot. Things are fundamentally different between it and the other servers. The most prominent being the lack of scrolling. Which means you cannot move a character from an exterior server to Reboot, because you will be taking with it a whole mess of scrolled gear.
    edited October 2016
    Team3
    Team3 said:

BalancedFurys

comments like this simply aren't needed... I'm looking for a solution to these fail server merges that nexon did which ended up in a end result of dead servers....

why are nexon forums so hostile nowadays with mad reboot players?
  • nenenenenenenenenene
    edited October 2016
    BalancedFurys

Team3
    Team3 said:

BalancedFurys

comments like this simply aren't needed... I'm looking for a solution to these fail server merges that nexon did which ended up in a end result of dead servers....

why are nexon forums so hostile nowadays with mad reboot players?
    You really need some help. Here's what I said early. (Go back and take a look if you don't believe me.)

"Hmmm that's probably one of Nexon's top priorities : retaining players who value their own gears more than friends and want nexon to help them to balance that... "

If you said I made 0 sense, then you don't need help here. You can go back and share your wealth with all those anti-Reboot circle of friends.
    edited October 2016
    who said I was anti-reboot? I'm not anti reboot I just don't find it fun or enjoyable... I tried it out and didn't like it..

I'm asking nexon to help fix the small non reboot servers with 200 people on it max... MMO is suppose to be MMO... Not a deadzone..
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    I'd really like another world alliance. GRAZED so ded... How about they just ally GRAZED and Bera, and MYBCKN and KHROA, since those four seem to be dead-ish servers. Windia's and Scania's populations look fine to me.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2016
    nenenenene

Why would anyone check the FM on reboot? there is no trading on Reboot and never has been trading on Reboot