[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pet Picking Up Ignored Items

SilvaSilva
Reactions: 1,085
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Item Ignore

Brief bug summary: I added Premium Carrot Juice, Premium Cologne, Premium Hair Wax, Snake Bone Soup, etc. into my pet's exception list, but they were still picking up the aforementioned items when I was doing Wondroid Investigation.

More details: http://imgur.com/a/momQc

Character name: SilvaLau

Character level: 216

Character job: Blade Master

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: 31st May 2017 - 08:25 PM (GMT +8)

P.S. I'm still so sad Wondroid NX Cover is not permanent, it fits Felix hair to a T.
P.S.S. Male character using Felix hair, legit Felix cosplay!

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Untradeable items, like the trait potions that drop in Investigation, don't appear in the pet ignore list and cannot be ignored.

I suppose the game has tradeable versions of these things defined, even though I've never seen them used, and those are the ones that the item ignore let you add to the list.
  • SilvaSilva
    Reactions: 1,085
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Untradeable items, like the trait potions that drop in Investigation, don't appear in the pet ignore list and cannot be ignored.

I suppose the game has tradeable versions of these things defined, even though I've never seen them used, and those are the ones that the item ignore let you add to the list.

yeah, I figured that was the case, but I've never seen a tradable trait potions my whole life. There's no point to add those items to exception list if they also pick up the untradable ones...
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited May 2017
    My pet has picked up stuff like ETC items (namely the drops from the mobs outside of RA)