[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pet Skills not working

CoralineCoraline
Reactions: 715
Member, Private Tester
edited March 2017 in Bug Reporting
I bought a pet some time ago ...and that pet boost package....i can give my pet, wich is a brown puppy a few skills, but it doesnt pick stuff up....nor does it move...If i look at the pet it says : Meso magnet, item pouch pick up item, this is an unregistered pet.... If i double click on auto move skill, it says this skill can only be used by a pet that has the loot function...Sooo what i do now ?

Comments

• MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Pets will automatically pick up items they walk over, but you need the Auto Move Skill skill for the pet to walk to items. You also have to make sure Item Pouch Skill is checked in the Pet Equipment tab on your Equipment Menu. You can find more information here.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Coraline, are you in Luna?
    Quite a few people in Luna reported this same issue (of the pet skills saying "this is an unregistered pet" and not working) in the past.
    I haven't seem reports recently, but I guess this hasn't been resolved yet.
  • Charmed1sCharmed1s
    Reactions: 500
    edited March 2017
    not to hi-jack this topic but

i'm one of those people too , that has this pet with the text saying "this is an unregistered pet'' its the Shark in a bowl pet
    it does not pick-up items either , even when the item pouch is checked

since i read just now that i need the Auto move skill for the pet , so i went to the CS and clicked to buy that skill
    but it gives me this message:

"this item cannot be used by the pet you're currently raising are you sure you want to buy it"

so i'm kinda lost on this issue too
  • Charmed1sCharmed1s
    Reactions: 500
    edited March 2017
    i guess no news yet?..
  • CookieAppleCookieApple
    Reactions: 490
    edited May 2017
    I have an Esel and recently bought Auto-Move skill, but I cannot use the pet skill and an error appears as shown in the pic, I already checked Item Pouch function, pls help...? (Esel has meso magnet, item pouch skills)
    JzyQbR6.png