[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

a bug in wondriod event

LokShenLokShen
Reactions: 800
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
to rescue Kat andriod, at the last stage, i walked to right to the end and pressed up on the portal. and its said stage clear and gain exp. and then the monster kill me before i go to next map(reward map).then i get teleport to b4-1 stair. then i walk to the last stage portal and press up. its said :Where did you come from............wth? i cant do anything in that stair so i log-off and see what will happen, so the result is i was outside and the mission not finish and waste me so long time on the damn jump quest.plz check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• CookieAppleCookieApple
    Reactions: 490
    edited May 2017
    I think it is like that intentionally, you suppose to defeat all the guards before proceeding (so they won't kill u duh) Or it is their fault for forgetting giving player immortality after pressing up on the portal (I'm unsure) , sorry for your experience but you will have to start everything all over...