[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unschedueled Maint 8:00pm est-10:00pm est

YuniorYunior
Reactions: 1,575
edited October 2016 in General Chat
What's happening? any ETA for game coming back up? @kthxbainao
Edit 1 8:18pm est :

We will be performing an unscheduled maintenance on Thursday, October 10, 2016 at 5:00 PM Pacific (8:00 PM Eastern). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 2 hours, concluding around 7:00 PM Pacific (10:00 PM Eastern).

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:

Thursday, October 10, 2016
Pacific: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Eastern: 8:00 PM - 10:00PM

What will be unavailable:

All MapleStory game servers.

By Aletai

8 minutes ago

Comments

• qouowqouow
    Reactions: 500
    edited October 2016
    YASS PLS TELL ME. I wasted a 2x exp coupon x.x
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    Reactions: 2,000
    edited October 2016
    Yunior
    Yunior said:

What's happening? any ETA for game coming back up? @kthxbainao
    I think he just got off his shift 15 minutes ago.
  • ZeldaOfHyruleZeldaOfHyrule
    Reactions: 510
    edited October 2016
    I normally do my daily boss runs but only got to do a few before maintenance came on. Hopefully it won't last too long, I live in Pacific time but I'd still like to have at least two more hours to do my daily runs. Yeah I could just stay up late but as someone who wakes up at 6:00 am every morning for work I need to get some sleep.

Oh well, Ill just keep an eye out for any word from the mods.

EDIT: Just saw the news for the unscheduled maintenance, looks like it's only two hours. I should have plenty of time once it's back on. Lol, it says "Thursday October 10th" even though the 10th is a Monday. Whoops.
  • Team3Team3
    Reactions: 100
    edited October 2016
    ZeldaOfHyrule

. Lol, it says "Thursday October 10th" even though the 10th is a Monday. Whoops.
    That is because the maint is going to last till the 10th (O_O)
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    ZeldaOfHyrule

I normally do my daily boss runs but only got to do a few before maintenance came on. Hopefully it won't last too long, I live in Pacific time but I'd still like to have at least two more hours to do my daily runs. Yeah I could just stay up late but as someone who wakes up at 6:00 am every morning for work I need to get some sleep.

EDIT: Just saw the news for the unscheduled maintenance, looks like it's only two hours. I should have plenty of time once it's back on. Lol, it says "Thursday October 10th" even though the 10th is a Monday. Whoops.
    Missing a day won't be the end of the world for you either. If you need to get up at 6am, real life obligations take priority over a game. Just eat the one-day loss and start back tomorrow on your routine.
    edited October 2016
    Team3
    Team3 said:

ZeldaOfHyrule

. Lol, it says "Thursday October 10th" even though the 10th is a Monday. Whoops.
    That is because the maint is going to last till the 10th (O_O)
    That would really stink if it did, thankfully the "Thursday the 10th" is just a typo. Though it does make me wonder if they did have a maintenance that long what it is they were doing? Revamping the entire game is the only thing I can think of.

• ElGusanitoElGusanito
    Reactions: 820
    edited October 2016
    Aggraphine

ZeldaOfHyrule

Missing a day won't be the end of the world for you either. If you need to get up at 6am, real life obligations take priority over a game. Just eat the one-day loss and start back tomorrow on your routine.

That coment lol, u clearly don't understand any maplers around, its not about missing one day, its about having the opportunity to finish cuz theorically u have time enough to do and having to stay late to success on the chance u got (but ofc u could have had more time if nexon didn't do unschedule on the middle of the afternoon instead than at night.
    ZeldaOfHyrule
    edited October 2016
    Aggraphine

ZeldaOfHyrule

I never said it was the end of the world though? They got it back up pretty fast so it's all good. I'm sorry if my comment before came off as whiny but I honestly was not trying to complain.