[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NWs 5th job and bats still dcs since the V update

ChickenMacChickenMac
Reactions: 420
edited May 2017 in General Chat
Title says it all pls fix, tired of sending requests that always get answered by a machine

Comments

• SilvaSilva
    Reactions: 1,085
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    ChickenMac wrote: »
    Title says it all pls fix, tired of sending requests that always get answered by a machine

or maybe it's just your PC, did you try turning off skill effects?
    DarkPassenger
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited May 2017
    i didnt have these issues with night walker, just got d/ced for "hacking" when it was 2x since they attack weird animation.
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited May 2017
    The shadow bat d/c issue was dealt with several months ago, and I haven't had issues since.
  • ChickenMacChickenMac
    edited May 2017
    1. 5th job skill d.c's when hitting too many mobs (which tends to happen alot when bats are flying everywhere and activating it) in arcane river.
    2. dc at arcane river in both vanishing journey and chuchu island (especially Hard Muto pq) Turning off shadow bats and 5th job fixed it.
    3. tried turning setting down to low, turned skill down to transparent and did not help
    4. to replicate i suggest going into Hard Muto with bats toggled on and I tend to dc in 10 secs there
    I believe the issue is that when a nw's arcane force is too low and they start hitting mobs with higher arcane force they dc if they hit too many lines (strictly for arcane river maps).
    for Hard Muto pq the issue is the same with the low arcane force, i think this is the issue because my Nw friend in the same server as me said he never dcs and his arcane force is way above mine.

• DienstagDienstag
    Reactions: 820
    edited May 2017
    1. 5th job skill d.c's when hitting too many mobs (which tends to happen alot when bats are flying everywhere and activating it) in arcane river.
    2. dc at arcane river in both vanishing journey and chuchu island (especially Hard Muto pq) Turning off shadow bats and 5th job fixed it.
    3. tried turning setting down to low, turned skill down to transparent and did not help
    4. to replicate i suggest going into Hard Muto with bats toggled on and I tend to dc in 10 secs there
    I believe the issue is that when a nw's arcane force is too low and they start hitting mobs with higher arcane force they dc if they hit too many lines (strictly for arcane river maps).
    for Hard Muto pq the issue is the same with the low arcane force, i think this is the issue because my Nw friend in the same server as me said he never dcs and his arcane force is way above mine.

I can confirm that I've stopped DCING in Arcane River once I've gotten the minimum arcane force needed.

Chicken, what damage style are you using under the options tab?

I think there are three styles, basic, cascading and blade.

I used to occasionally DC when I popped everything on Chaos Horntail. After I switched from Cascading back to basic, I found that I did not DC on that map anymore.

However, have not tested this on Arcane River's Damage Reduction (adds are dying quick enough now).

• ChickenMacChickenMac
    edited May 2017
    Dienstag wrote: »

I can confirm that I've stopped DCING in Arcane River once I've gotten the minimum arcane force needed.

I used to occasionally DC when I popped everything on Chaos Horntail. After I switched from Cascading back to basic, I found that I did not DC on that map anymore.

However, have not tested this on Arcane River's Damage Reduction (adds are dying quick enough now).

i use basic, i guess it rlly is the AF
  • ChickenMacChickenMac
    edited June 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Dienstag wrote: »

i use basic, i guess it rlly is the AF

This is most likely that your computer can't handle the added visuals of the shield that pops up on every mob.

Thanks for clarifying.

Theres no way its EVERYONES computer that cant handle it, all nw's seem to have this problem when their AF is low
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I dced on my NW while having bats on inside horntail.

IGN: Mokocchi
    Level: 160
    Server: Broa
    Date: was about a week ago.