[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Do omok pieces still drop?

ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
Reactions: 1,165
edited June 2017 in General Chat
Can I still get pieces from hunting slimes or mushrooms, and can I still get the table from hunting stumps?

Comments

• ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
    edited June 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Yes you can!

Sweet! Thanks. I've been hunting for about two hours now and still nothing. It's nice to know it isn't all for nothing.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Try the teddies in Ludi. I think the drop rate of their Omok pieces is much higher.
    edited June 2017
    Yes you can!

Sweet! Thanks. I've been hunting for about two hours now and still nothing. It's nice to know it isn't all for nothing.

What server are you in?

See if anyone in your buddy list / guild has drop% or if you can buy a Lucky Winter from the FM (if you don't play reboot) or a Big Spider Familiar.

It will drop easier with some extra drop multipliers.

I'm in Windia.
    Thanks for the suggestions, I'll try it.
  • TropismTropism
    Reactions: 1,415
    edited June 2017
    I can confirm that the slime omok pieces still drop as I just looted one. Omok board comes from Stumps
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited June 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Try the teddies in Ludi. I think the drop rate of their Omok pieces is much higher.

I think so also ^__^

51N3HbG.jpg

L7k1ZIC.jpg

Took me about 4.min to get it :D
  • DiscordOfColorsDiscordOfColors
    Reactions: 965
    edited June 2017
    @ChingTheMonkey i know it's not really relevent but im pretty sure there's a quest in ludi to give you omok set, its fairly simple to do and i believe if you do it in the right level range its also a higher chance to get omok set

it might be out of date but that's how i got my omok sets.. :D

https://www.hidden-street.net/gms/quest-story/mason-the-collector

luckily you only need the first part of the quest for the omok set, so if you don't get it in your first attempt you can just do it on a mule ^-^
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited June 2017
    For those building ludi theme omok sets, you can also get Omok tables from defeating Toy Trojans.

Might save you a transcontinental trip flying to Perion and back, unless you're plan is to rake in the frequent flyer miles...

edited June 2017
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone, but I'm going for a Slime and Mushroom set, since those are probably the two most iconic monsters in maple. I've already got the Orange Mushroom one, so now I need Slime.
  • ChroniusNightmareChroniusNightmare
    Reactions: 1,975
    edited March 2019
    Hey there! I just uploaded a guide on how to make the match card and omok mini-games and I've included monster drops. Here's the link: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/24011/maplestory-mini-games-omok-and-match-cards#latest
    MorningAfterSeven
  • VallentVallent
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2020
    Hello there ! I've been farming for my omok table. It took me about an hour here the result :
    -Killing slime for 220 combo (about 2.5 slime per combo so 500 ish)
    -Killing slime/mushroom (mix) for 510 combo (about 2 per combo)
    -Killing 30 octopus, got three omok
    -Killing stump for 380 combo (about 4 per combo), got the omok table
    -Killing mushroom for 280 combo (about 3 per combo), got the mushroom omok piece
    -Killing slime for 330 combo (about 2.5 per combo), got the slime omok piece.
    Its about 1/1500 chance of drop I would say. Its in date of june 2020. Glade to help !