[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Colored cube animation

RandomTKORandomTKO
Reactions: 620
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Is it possible to change the color of the cubing animation to match the cube that's being used? For example, the Leaf would be yellow for master cubes, purple for meister, red for red, etc. This may prevent scams when buying cube services. Good for both sides.. Just a thought =). Thanks.

Comments

• pepepepe
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited June 2017
    You shouldn't be buying cube services in the first place
    AKradian
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    pepe wrote: »

This.

If an upgrade item is untradeable, that means it's intended for use only on your own gear. If Nexon wanted you to be able to use it on someone else's gear, they have made it tradeable.

Not saying you should be banned for selling or buying services. I don't think there's anything about it in the ToS (except in the general "play the game as intended"). But it does mean Nexon is under no obligation to help making buying or selling services any easier.
  • DiscordOfColorsDiscordOfColors
    Reactions: 965
    edited June 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    pepe wrote: »

This.

If an upgrade item is untradeable, that means it's intended for use only on your own gear. If Nexon wanted you to be able to use it on someone else's gear, they have made it tradeable.

Not saying you should be banned for selling or buying services. I don't think there's anything about it in the ToS (except in the general "play the game as intended"). But it does mean Nexon is under no obligation to help making buying or selling services any easier.

according to that you should also be using ships to travel across maple world, after all that's how they intended it to be right? you're just being an as* about it. i think his suggestion could be a fun addition, but i certainly won't be using it to prevent being scammed as i don't buy cube service.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited June 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

according to that you should also be using ships to travel across maple world, after all that's how they intended it to be right? you're just being an as* about it. i think his suggestion could be a fun addition, but i certainly won't be using it to prevent being scammed as i don't buy cube service.

Not really. We've been given Dimensional Mirror, Interdimensional Portal, and Maple Guide. There's also Hyper Teleport Rock and they're all used within the intended purpose. The only reason why ships still exist is for the players that have yet to discover other methods, nostalgia purposes, or to fight Crimson Balrog.

In my honest opinion I think cube/scrolling services are dumb. I would have suggested that those to be freely tradeable in order to prevent scams and easier accessibility for upgrades. But then that'll be a whole other topic which I will get argued upon for all sorts of reasons.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited June 2017
    If they change cubes, they can change scrolls as well, that would be pretty cool, some scrolls having diferent colors.