[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

classes

SaintivSaintiv
Reactions: 100
edited June 2017 in General Chat
not sure if it goes in this category or not but does anyone know when the chase or zero class will be available again?

Comments

• scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited June 2017
    Beast Tamer Chase and the rest of her furry friends will be available for creation come June 7th through August 28th

according to our updated re:zero patch notes
    Saintiv
  • SaintivSaintiv
    edited June 2017
    scholar624 wrote: »
    Beast Tamer Chase and the rest of her furry friends will be available for creation come June 7th through August 28th

according to our updated re:zero patch notes

thank you! (:
  • Glaive13Glaive13
    edited June 2017
    Limited time availability? Should I just make one while I can? Or is it likely going to stay/be back again soon?
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited June 2017
    June 7th through August 28th
    It lasts for nearly 3 months. You have aaaaall the time in the world.
  • SanjaySanjay
    Reactions: 1,616
    edited June 2017
    Glaive13 wrote: »
    Limited time availability? Should I just make one while I can? Or is it likely going to stay/be back again soon?

They come back every now and then, but yea I would suggest create one and have it there if you ever decide to want to play either of those time limited classes.