[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cash Shop Inventorys

Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
Reactions: 1,285
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
okay i know this probably wont effect most of u who don't use cash shop
but to those that use cash shop bu permie box and sell the items
we need a way to sort through everything some sort of "sort button, auto sort, color sort feature" while in the cash shop would be a stellar feature
{or a new tab for these permanant nx cover equips}whole other subject.
so we can see our doubles easily and distinguish whats tradeable / expireing amung players / account
put them in in a way that u can or auto sort in a way to tell whats what
whats tradable and whats not
whats been used and what has not
theres also event items and cant be traded to ohers anyways
different tabs or something would really help the avid nx / henny ho

Feel free to help brain storm this / these features
make out lives a little bit easyier
and our inventorys less cluttred
DivinePr0d
  1. What you think good or bad idea?6 votes
    1. Yes - Were desprate here
       83% (5 votes)
    2. No - No i don't spend enough $$ on nx To understand
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Why do we need this
       17% (1 vote)
    4. I don't care- i dont buy nx
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    One doesn't need to be a big NX user to understand this issue. I only have the Maplewatch items in my Cash inventory, and it already is unwieldy.

It's pretty obvious that the Cash inventory was originally intended as just a short-term transfer point for few items at a time (that you just bought, or that you wanted to move from one character to another (recall they were all explorers to start with)). But with how full our in-game Equip has gotten, and with people collecting permanent equipment covers, it's become the place where people keep most of their Cash clothes. And it's quite unsuited to the task.

What needs to be done, with minimum coding effort, is to add a button to the Cash inventory that would open an inventory window similar to the in-game one. 24 slots visible, with a scrollbar to see more. A sort button that will instantly allow us to see whether we have any duplicates. And, perhaps most importantly, the ability to move items within the inventory, and have them STAY where we put them. Currently, for those who don't know, the order of items in the Cash inventory resets to the order in which you got them (or possibly their creation date), which is pretty much useless, every time you exit and re-enter the Cash Shop. We need to be able to move stuff around, so as to have, for example, all items of a certain set be next to each other in the inventory. And of course have them stay that way regardless of how many times we go in and out of cash shop, until we decide to move them.
    DivinePr0dKerBansot
  • DivinePr0dDivinePr0d
    Reactions: 300
    edited October 2016
    Completely agree. It's become rather difficult to distinguish equips I can sell and ones which I have equipped.