[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

So how exactly do you get the re:zero hairstyles?.

BondableBondable
Reactions: 400
edited June 2017 in General Chat
The news article is so vague..it doesn't actually tell you what to do lol.

Comments

• BondableBondable
    edited June 2017
    I see how to get all of them except for the one I actually want, Emilia's.
  • RollsRolls
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited June 2017
    It's royal coupons, and the genders for the hair switched a bit ago. Not sure why they couldn't have just kept male hair to male characters and female ones to females, since there's plenty of characters from the anime they could've taken hair from.
  • BondableBondable
    edited June 2017
    Rolls wrote: »
    It's royal coupons, and the genders for the hair switched a bit ago. Not sure why they couldn't have just kept male hair to male characters and female ones to females, since there's plenty of characters from the anime they could've taken hair from.

I dont know if Im just tired or not but everything you just said flew over my head. Im looking at the royal coupon and it says emilia's hair isnt an option.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Bondable wrote: »

I dont know if Im just tired or not but everything you just said flew over my head. Im looking at the royal coupon and it says emilia's hair isnt an option.

For the first two weeks of the event, Emilia's hair was available for females only.
    Then it changed, and now it's available for males only.
  • BondableBondable
    edited June 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Bondable wrote: »

For the first two weeks of the event, Emilia's hair was available for females only.
    Then it changed, and now it's available for males only.

Why did they do that..lol

That makes no sense at all.
  • DienstagDienstag
    Reactions: 820
    edited June 2017

Clearly if you've gotten the full Priscilla dress set with heel like I did, you'd want matching hair as well ;)

p.s. I'm a guy.
    ps.s. I'm feeling pretty fabulous