[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Re:Zero Random Box

JracoJraco
Reactions: 720
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I know that this is kinda pointless to put out there but the RNG in this game is terrible (along with my own personal luck of course). I spent 130$ on the Re:Zero Random Boxes hoping for the Rem-Droid that is supposed to be within it (I believe there is also a Ram one as well but that isn't my point at the moment) but to no avail. Even after spending 130$ I got neither of the droids that are possible to be within it. I had wished that using the fragments the cubes gave you would be allowed to buy one of the droids but that feature wasn't put in. Maaaaannn I really wanted that Rem-Droid T~T. 130$ down the drain and nothing to show for it... oh well.

Sooo, anyone else think that the RNG is just slightly unfair?
DiscordOfColors

Comments

• JracoJraco
    Reactions: 720
    edited June 2017
    Oh, on top of that, I used the fragments to buy an 80% and a 60% Unique scroll, both of which failed wondrously.
    DiscordOfColors
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited June 2017
    Jraco wrote: »
    Oh, on top of that, I used the fragments to buy an 80% and a 60% Unique scroll, both of which failed wondrously.

Should've used Guardian Scrolls.

On the other hand the Re:Zero Event in it's entirety is absolute garbage. Lackluster Attendance Event for trash rewards. The Re:Zero Cash Shop was a cash grab which wasn't even a guarantee that they would get the item they want, or if they even get a Re:Zero item.

This needs to be noted for future reference and shouldn't happen ever again in the future for players to experience.
    RollsgvnalmanzaJraco
  • EverenceEverence
    Reactions: 750
    edited June 2017
    drop rates are trash, i feel your pain in not getting what you want, but the odds were heavily against you if you looked at what items were available. nexon probably sees it as still making money off you with the potential to make more based on how badly you want it... its sad but i feel no fix in rates is coming with the event ending soon.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited June 2017
    See why I don't buy RNG boxes? I am trying to facilitate change!
  • illruminatiillruminati
    Reactions: 970
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Id have to say that out of all the different "box rng's" we have had thus far. Marvel, philo books and Re:zero to count a few.
    I can not understand how the re:zero boxes cost more than Philo books and close to marvel (50k 11 spins). When about 70% opened contained scrolls noone uses and in fact are straight out bad, and the remaining 30% contained mounts that are super common and also garbage. I dont mind having items you buy for the sake of gamble. But i do mind when the items recieved is beneath the golden apples we had, for 3 times the price. They were atleast priced in accordance to what you would expect to get for what you payed. Personally i feel straight out scammed, and so does everyone i know that bought the rezero boxes. Adding the fact that the medals had a similar rate from re:zero box, to what i would consider Frenzy totem to have from marvel just blows my mind. To people who might say "it was just bad luck", i personally did spend several 100.000's of NX. There is something called fair game regarding gamble. But it does not seem to apply to the decisionmakers of theese kind of gambles in maplestory.