[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.217 Sengoku Returns: Asura War Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What Char to make?

ChloekinzzChloekinzz
Reactions: 620
edited June 2017 in General Chat
Uhm, i've recently come back to Maple after a bit of a break, (year and a half) as always been lots of changes, i feel like a bit of a lost chicken atm, not sure what to do with myself or my character, only have a Night Lord (lvl 185) which seems weak atm and i'm struggling with monsters/bosses/quests around my lvl, a Mercedes (lvl 125) and a lvl 75 Priest. I'm thinking of creating another new character but i'm unsure what, their is so much choice nowadays, its all a bit overwhelming, not sure where to start, i've never been into warriors really, i like Magicians and Thief classes the best, anything with good mob skills or from a distance i like. Does anyone have any guidance or even tips on how i could improve the chars i already have, feel a bit lost lol ty.

Comments

• SanjaySanjay
    Reactions: 1,516
    edited June 2017
    @Chloekinzz Make a NL if you like theives. Their Mark skill is insane of the better mobbing skills. So you get the best of both worlds.
  • ChloekinzzChloekinzz
    Reactions: 620
    edited June 2017
    Already have one lol, it's lvl 185, but it feels pretty weak atm, i struggle against bosses/quests/monsters around my lvl, if you have any tips of how i could improve it perhaps?