[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please make the Wondroid outfits permanent

Comments

• RogueBloodRogueBlood
    Reactions: 1,480
    edited June 2017
    I'm just gonna go ahead and buy the 30 day outfit.

Then after, I'm going to curl up in the corner of my room, in a pool of my own tears.
  • SilvaSilva
    Reactions: 1,085
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    Galvar wrote: »
    Well their goes any chance of getting these outfits. I am not sure how often they appear from the box, but more than likely these outfits have VERY low odds of appearing from the box, thus making the outfits almost impossible to win.
    Plus, it will be very difficult to get them from the free market since more than likely they won't appear very often in the free market, particularly the outfits that are considered desirable. Even if they do appear in the free market, they will probably be a billion or more depending on the outfit and the desirability of the outfit in question.
    This artificial rarity on certain items and the insanely high free market prices for some items is the reason why I hate RGN boxes like the premium surprise style box, and wish that some items from RGN boxes would be released individually or in packages.

I got an Apollo's Steampunk outfit from my second box and I found the Aster Bon Bon outfit I was looking for in FM2 in GRAZED about 10 minutes later.
    You are correct in that it was about 3b for the outfit, but all cash items are expensive. Most likely the price will go down as players obtain more of the items. Alternatively, trade people for items they want.

damn... only 3bil for Aster's Bon Bon Ribbon in GRAZED?
  • krskkrsk
    Reactions: 2,980
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I opened boxes and got quite a few, but even with the aspect of being able to get the outfits from boxes, i'd still like to see people who worked hard saving coins and completing the JQ be able to purchase perm versions. I mean, not everyone is going to put their time in to save up the coins to buy the perm ones. People like me would rather just buy them, but the people who worked for it should be rewarded for their effort, so please GM's still change the ones in the event to be perm.
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited June 2017
    The only one I want is Aster's Bon Bon Ribbon but it seems to be the most expensive out of the lot. One sold for 9b in my world; others have theirs listed at max mesos and will most likely only sell it for around that much. I'm disappointed with surprise style boxes since they exclude the majority of players from obtaining desired cash covers that only the rich elite can afford.
  • WatcherCCGWatcherCCG
    Reactions: 1,570
    edited June 2017
    Aster's outfit will likely remain the most expensive because she's the first rescue and the one most players outside of the "JQ overlords" probably give up on the event after getting.