[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wonderoid Event: investigation mode

WarrjerWarrjer
Reactions: 800
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Making wonderoid investigation mode multiplayer is by far the worst thing about this event, here is why:
-If someone else on the channel is already in investigation mode, when you enter the second room your time changes into his time and the mobs are his level (if it's way higher than yours you can only hit 1)
- similar to the first argument, when you're the only one in investigation mode and someone else enters your room at a later point, the mobs change into their level, making them impossible to kill when they're higher level.

Investigation mode is now rng bs and you'll lose all your tries for it to get a miserable 100 coins at the end.
Truly a nice reward for spending all that time in the jumpquest.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I'm pretty sure it's a bug. Makes zero sense to plan an event like this, and the fact that the first map is properly instanced leads me to think this was not intended.

Unfortunately, I'm almost equally sure they won't fix it.

That's Nexon.
  • SanaenSanaen
    Reactions: 475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    It's not a bug, it's a feature.
  • crimson24crimson24
    Reactions: 815
    edited June 2017
    its really stupid that they required you to complete such difficult jump quest before being allowed to enter this mode. It doesn't even let you save your progress after completing each stage, awful design.