[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hard Hilla Glitch

BunnySakiBunnySaki
Reactions: 1,185
edited June 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Hard Hilla glitches

Brief bug summary: Sometimes when she jumps to use her flame move it doesn't one shot but other times it does. Another is where she jumps to use her flame move but the statue that pulls also appears.

More details:

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: Fight hard hilla

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: BunnySaki

Character level: 214

Character job: Dual Blade

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 6:11 PM

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited June 2017
    Not a bug for any of the listed issue.

She has two version of "flame" attack, there is no difference in start up animation, but the non-lethal version will pulse twice before firing, the lethal version will pulse 3 times before firing and the barrier will appear.

Hard Hilla has a different animation for summoning alter, it will appear 1 second after the animation start and it will take another second for it to pull you giving the illusion that Hilla is use the flame attack at the same time when she isn't.
  • BunnySakiBunnySaki
    edited June 2017
    Rexaar wrote: »
    Not a bug for any of the listed issue.

She has two version of "flame" attack, there is no difference in start up animation, but the non-lethal version will pulse twice before firing, the lethal version will pulse 3 times before firing and the barrier will appear.

Hard Hilla has a different animation for summoning alter, it will appear 1 second after the animation start and it will take another second for it to pull you giving the illusion that Hilla is use the flame attack at the same time when she isn't.

I've had instances where she pulled me out of the barrier and I died.
  • RexaarRexaar
    edited June 2017
    Barrier only protect against the OHKO, it does not protect you against the altar.
  • BunnySakiBunnySaki
    edited June 2017
    Rexaar wrote: »
    Barrier only protect against the OHKO, it does not protect you against the altar.

I understand that. What I am trying to say is that sometimes the altar pulls me out of the barrier while hilla is using her flame me to one shot me.
  • RexaarRexaar
    edited June 2017
    The altar is designed to pull you out of the barrier so Hilla can one shot you since Hilla was released. It is a cheap unavoidable death combination but many other bosses also has a cheap unavoidable death combination.