[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wonderoid Jump Quest Difficulty

Comments

• JannaJanna
    Reactions: 640
    edited June 2017
    Can we like, get a pity pass or something if we fail saving Aster too many times? I'm so tired of dying on B1 over and over and over and over... I just wanted a heart...

Please. I spent so so many hours on B1 and just couldn't get through it. Doubtful anything will happen since the event is getting close to completion anyway, but meh, one can try.
    Vimi
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited June 2017
    Janna wrote: »
    Can we like, get a pity pass or something if we fail saving Aster too many times? I'm so tired of dying on B1 over and over and over and over... I just wanted a heart...

Please. I spent so so many hours on B1 and just couldn't get through it. Doubtful anything will happen since the event is getting close to completion anyway, but meh, one can try.

Yeah, at this rate it's now or never:

• Either Nexon changes it (I highly doubt it) to make it easier.
    • Or players will either have to choose to force to clear it or give up on the event.

It's such a shame how this event has turned out for many players.
    PetalmagicVimiWatcherCCG