[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

what is changed in wonderoid event?

NingoNingo
Reactions: 200
edited June 2017 in General Chat
I wanna know if it is worth to invest my time for it now or not.
Did the difficulty of escape mission go down?

Comments

• jofnoaisfgagjofnoaisfgag
    Reactions: 610
    edited June 2017
    Difficulty is the same; they didn't really modify it. They did, however, fix a lot of the bugs, including investigation mode.

If you can stand doing the jump quest, you can grind for coins in investigation mode without fear of randomly getting your time cut short or sharing a map with someone else. I grinded 2000 coins in 1 day with only 2x drop coupon, so it's likely you'll get heart + wondroid in a day or two.

I would say it's worth.
  • NingoNingo
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2017
    Difficulty is the same; they didn't really modify it. They did, however, fix a lot of the bugs, including investigation mode.

If you can stand doing the jump quest, you can grind for coins in investigation mode without fear of randomly getting your time cut short or sharing a map with someone else. I grinded 2000 coins in 1 day with only 2x drop coupon, so it's likely you'll get heart + wondroid in a day or two.

I would say it's worth.

oh, does it mean I have to do the jump quest only once?
  • CookieAppleCookieApple
    Reactions: 490
    edited June 2017
    Investigation mode unlocks after you rescued the first wondroid, aka Aster