[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Still 1 wondroid

ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
Reactions: 1,165
edited June 2017 in General Chat
So I managed to get all but one of the wondroids back, but that last slot isn't being unlocked.
I got Aster, Rhea, Kat, and then the next one is blank, but I've got every one after that.
Is there something I still need to do? Because there aren't any quests or anything.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2017
    Well, first up there are 8 androids you can rescue. You can scroll down to see Jax, Sarim, Apollo, and Roxxy. Make sure you have those 4 as well.

The android beneath Kat is Anastasia. To unlock Anastasia, purchase the Aspire VIP pass located in Alec's shop for 50 Aspire coins.
  • ZqribbleZqribble
    Reactions: 515
    edited June 2017
    edit: Ninja'd
  • ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited June 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    Well, first up there are 8 androids you can rescue. You can scroll down to see Jax, Sarim, Apollo, and Roxxy. Make sure you have those 4 as well.

The android beneath Kat is Anastasia. To unlock Anastasia, purchase the Aspire VIP pass located in Alec's shop for 50 Aspire coins.

Thanks a lot! That's exactly what I needed.