[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Transferring Cash Covers across worlds

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hehe...you know how you can't bring characters into reboot? What if you have a ton of awesome cash equips on another world (in my case, Renegades and Nova). What if we had an event that allowed us to transfer some of those unused cash equips across a world? Only allow clothing items, no cubes or enhancing items. Just. Clothes. If you want to make it easier...the transfers can be individual items to the same inventory type (i.e. Resistance or Explorers, so you don't have to transfer to a specific character, but just the world of choice)

Why this is a good idea:
It doesn't negatively affect anybody. It allows people who may not play old characters with nice equips...to put them on a character they use that may be in a different world.
Worst thing it will do to an economy of a normal server...is put more cash equips into the market, which in theory lowers the price? Yay for players
May encourage people to buy NX for their newly pimped out characters to look even cooler.
Doesn't require transferring over characters into a world like Reboot. Its only the cash equips.
  1. Want to transfer your cash equips to a different world?2 votes
    1. Yeah! I want to look nice with my already bought stuff.
       100% (2 votes)
    2. Nope. Too bad so sad, I got NX for dayz
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• RisingRainRisingRain
    Reactions: 450
    edited June 2017
    Nexon's not going to let you transfer NX items into Reboot. It might seem trivial and a no-brainer to you, but they make the most of their Reboot money from players being forced to pay $3.40 per surprise box they open. And allowing a transfer would kill that cash cow.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited June 2017
    RisingRain wrote: »
    Nexon's not going to let you transfer NX items into Reboot. It might seem trivial and a no-brainer to you, but they make the most of their Reboot money from players being forced to pay $3.40 per surprise box they open. And allowing a transfer would kill that cash cow.

I already spent the money on cash equips ages ago...what's wrong with letting me use them on characters I actually play?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »

I already spent the money on cash equips ages ago...what's wrong with letting me use them on characters I actually play?

Because I haven't spent any money on NX for my Reboot characters, but if your suggestion is implemented, I might buy some nice clothes with meso in Kradia's FM, and ship them over to my Reboot characters.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited June 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Petalmagic wrote: »

Because I haven't spent any money on NX for my Reboot characters, but if your suggestion is implemented, I might buy some nice clothes with meso in Kradia's FM, and ship them over to my Reboot characters.

Well I would expect it would be like a cash transfer event...only lasting a week and only showing up once or twice a year...
  • KingReesesPuffKingReesesPuff
    Reactions: 600
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Can't find the tweet Spadow made but during KMS's Beyond, they had a cash transfer event that allowed you to transfer cash items across worlds. However, I believe he said it was only possible on non-Reboot worlds; meaning you can only transfer between worlds that isn't Reboot.