[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reboot, Cannot receive Burning items

FadewqFadewq
Reactions: 420
edited June 2017 in Bug Reporting
I cannot get burning items. It says, I don't have enough Use Slot, but I have 33 empty use slot.6nGns3.jpg
LisseloteRiku593
    No results for this poll

Comments

• Riku593Riku593
    Reactions: 570
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I'm having the same issue with about 28 use slots open, I beg you, please resolve this issue quickly Nexon.
    Lisselote
  • Riku593Riku593
    Reactions: 570
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Bug type: Quest Rewards unable to recieve.

Brief bug summary: I was unable to recieve my Burning Project items (The Frozen Set as well as the other rewards) from the [Override] 1+2 Level Up! Burning Project! with the error message from the Cassandra NPC saying "Empty 4 Use slots and talk to me again".

More details: I had exactly 32 Use-tab slots available while accepting the quest rewards and while it should have given the correct items, the quest failed to do so. My friend had the same issue with his Burning Character in Luna.

Steps to reproduce:

Step 1: Create a Mega Burning Character.

Step 2: Get the above-mentioned character to level 33 (34 hence the burn) and try to accept the rewards from the [Override] 1+2 Level Up! Burning Project! quest in your Event Star Notification on the left side of your HUD.

Step 3: See the results mentioned in the summary.

Character name: DTSKenji

Character level: 100

Character job: Hayato

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 20/06/2017 18:55 GMT+2

• Butwhy101Butwhy101
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2017
    Had a similar problem where the the gift for the frozen set never appeared so i couldnt recieve my frozen set at lev 100. Please help.