[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

RIP Ayame

TheHoATheHoA
Reactions: 2,210
edited June 2017 in General Chat
I guess you'll never be a class now.

Comments

• SimzSimz
    Reactions: 985
    edited June 2017
    what happened? did i miss something?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Simz wrote: »
    what happened? did i miss something?

Because of this skill:
    Sengoku Force, Assemble!: Calls upon brave Sengoku heroes for aid, randomly summoning two. Each warrior performs a unique attack. Unaffected by attack reflection.
    Level 1: MP Cost 1000, Consumes HP for jobs that do not utilize MP. Summons two Seungoku warriors. Summon Duration: 30 seconds, Cooldown: 120 seconds.
    • Uesugi Kenshin: Damage: 260%, Max Enemies Hit: 8, Number of Attacks: 4, Ignore Defense +10%
    • Tsuchimikado Haruaki: Damage 165%, Max Enemies Hit: 8, Number of Attacks: 5, Damage Taken: -5%
    • Ayame: Damage: 450%, Max Enemies Hit: 8, Number of Attacks: 2, Critical Damage: +5%
    • Takeda Shingen: Damage: 220%, Max Enemies Hit: 8, Number of Hits: 3, Attack Power +6, Magic ATT: +6

People figure that if Ayame appears there along with NPCs, she too is, forever, a Non Player Character.
  • SimzSimz
    Reactions: 985
    edited June 2017
    i see. rip ayame
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I see it as more of a sign that it could be a full class one day
  • ROMPROMP
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2017
    Hopefully Nexon will increase character limit past 40 first.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    ROMP wrote: »

Yeah I really want to have one of each char in my two worlds + Cadena when it comes out.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017

Don't forget to remove or raise the link skill limit too!
    Its2Sharp4UIvangold
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited June 2017
    I want Ayame as a class...but eh...whatever. We are getting Cadena.
  • ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited June 2017
    I want Ayame as a class, but I still think a ninja character should've happened already
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I'm pretty sure at one point they literally said Ayame was a possibility of being a class, it was never set in stone though.
  • HakufuHakufu
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited June 2017
    Well jms is almost done with Wonderoid and this is about the time when they post their own content. Maybe those kanna and Hayato revamps and new characters they were talking about might happen, who knows maybe Ayame is still a possibility.

Though its more likely they will do an update to mushroom shrine tales.
    JettLuvsU
  • ROMPROMP
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2017

Yeah I really want to have one of each char in my two worlds + Cadena when it comes out.

Good news! KMS JUST increased char slots to 41, which means Nexon is certainly listening and making changes to benefit players. It's very likely in my opinion GMS will also get this character slot increase, considering we have quite a few more classes than KMS to begin with. I would even wager that Nexon wouldn't just increase cap to 41 for GMS to mimic KMS slot expansion 100%, but that Nexon would also increase the cap to accomodate 1 of every class. My guess is that we will get this slot increase when GMS gets Cadena.