[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

So.. no new daily and no 62 level mu lung?

BDOBDO
Reactions: 1,815
edited June 2017 in General Chat
Why are they doing this to us?
Did we do anything wrong?
For half a year of waiting and this is what we get?
Well I guess one more thing-endless maintenance.

Comments

• NakazatoJLNakazatoJL
    Reactions: 1,505
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Everything Korea got we are going to get on Override, they just didn't highlight everything
  • BDOBDO
    edited June 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Arwoo showed the revamped Dojo yesterday on his stream.

As for dailies.. Dream Breaker is what I assume you're speaking about? It's just an easier way to get symbols, so they might not have chosen to show it until the patch notes come out.

The official patch note does not list the new daily quest anywhere, nor does the micro-site. I am worried that this is going to be another flame that we do not get from KMS. EVEN CMS has the new daily up GMS!!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING??????
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Dream Breaker came to KMS with the new region Arcana. We'll have to wait until August 9 to get it.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited June 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Dream Breaker came to KMS with the new region Arcana. We'll have to wait until August 9 to get it.

No, it came in the first update, not with Arcana.
    https://orangemushroom.net/2016/12/21/kms-ver-1-2-269-maplestory-beyond-wonder-winter/

Nexon's gone full **** again. What a shocker.
    Ivangold
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited June 2017
    PirateIzzy wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »

No, it came in the first update, not with Arcana.
    https://orangemushroom.net/2016/12/21/kms-ver-1-2-269-maplestory-beyond-wonder-winter/

Nexon's gone full **** again. What a shocker.

or it's left out of the notes
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    edited June 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »

At this point, I hope you're right. But I don't know why they would leave it out, since many people are looking forward to it.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    edited June 2017

At this point, I hope you're right. But I don't know why they would leave it out, since many people are looking forward to it.

you realize there is a ton of stuff not even mentioned in the notes right? like Storymode Lucid which is coming since Arcana is.

Nexon once again cut the details of what this patch will bring, like they have in the past.
  • BDOBDO
    edited June 2017

you realize there is a ton of stuff not even mentioned in the notes right? like Storymode Lucid which is coming since Arcana is.

Nexon once again cut the details of what this patch will bring, like they have in the past.

Story mode is mentioned in the patch note. I really hope that you are right. We will find out very soon today.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    edited June 2017

They have released patch notes in two parts before, and I'm not talking about separate updates, I mean the same update. Only problem is it's been such a long time since they did so that I don't remember which patch it was for.
  • BDOBDO
    edited June 2017

They have released patch notes in two parts before, and I'm not talking about separate updates, I mean the same update. Only problem is it's been such a long time since they did so that I don't remember which patch it was for.

gg
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    edited June 2017

Guess what? I was right.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    edited June 2017

Guess what? I was right.

GMS team know how to disappoint like no other.
    PirateIzzy