[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

My override box just went poof wtf

BostonGeorgeBostonGeorge
Reactions: 830
edited June 2017 in General Chat
as the title says

Comments

• BostonGeorgeBostonGeorge
    edited June 2017
    Hey GM my character name is LoneStarX in reboot server. I clicked on the gift box and got the overide box and before i had a chance to click on it i got disconnected. So when i logged back on the box was gone can anyone help me plz.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2017
    https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us

the link will direct you to the proper channel to request help
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Same
    Got DC'd from reboot and my evolution box is gone.
    Jackson5Motoboy
  • BostonGeorgeBostonGeorge
    edited June 2017
    Do not worry i already spoke to a GM in live chat it is being looked into.
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited June 2017
    For now, would you all be able to send our Support team a ticket with the details shared here?
    https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us

We'd like to see and get documentation of how many Maplers this issue is affecting.
    Jackson5MotoboyKleosKingReesesPuffInvulgo
  • YuuikoYuuiko
    Reactions: 1,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    lol ur donezo'd buddy, its gone forever now.
    krsk
  • AlmostEasyAlmostEasy
    Reactions: 815
    edited June 2017
    you guys should fix this crashing and roll back issue
  • pepepepe
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited June 2017
    same here

just sent a ticket
    krsk
  • Jackson5MotoboyJackson5Motoboy
    Reactions: 560
    edited June 2017
    Same, already sent the ticket
    krsk
  • IcyCanine6IcyCanine6
    Reactions: 440
    edited June 2017
    I'm in the same boat like everyone else. I really hope they can resend them out, those boxes had some AMAZING things in them! I sent a ticket to so let's pray it gets fixed.
    krsk
  • KurtKurt
    Reactions: 1,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    What about those of us who couldn't complete the registration event because it ended sooner than it was supposed to?
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited June 2017
    Kurt wrote: »
    What about those of us who couldn't complete the registration event because it ended sooner than it was supposed to?

Instead of trying to hijacking a thread, contribute to an existing one, or make a new one.
  • krskkrsk
    Reactions: 2,980
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I had 2 boxes logged on collected them and bam disconnect. Log back on and they are gone. Hope they return them but given my experience with nexon even when i have submitted tickets with proof, pictures, timelines, graphs, videos, i still tend to get nothing fixed and no compensation so i'm not exactly hopeful at this point.
    Jackson5MotoboyIcyCanine6
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2017
    Kurt wrote: »

it actually ended on the 19th.
  • KingReesesPuffKingReesesPuff
    Reactions: 600
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Really sad this happened; so much good stuff gone in a second Q_Q Sent a ticket and hopefully, this will be resolved soon as possible.
    krsk
  • ExultantExultant
    Reactions: 310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Same, sent my ticket an two hours ago. Replys might not come anytime soon with the maintenence going on but hopefully this will get fixed >.<
    krsk
  • IcyCanine6IcyCanine6
    edited June 2017
    krsk wrote: »
    I had 2 boxes logged on collected them and bam disconnect. Log back on and they are gone. Hope they return them but given my experience with nexon even when i have submitted tickets with proof, pictures, timelines, graphs, videos, i still tend to get nothing fixed and no compensation so i'm not exactly hopeful at this point.

Well they better fix it and send them out again! It would be super annoying being promised good items and then losing it all. I sent my ticket explaining everything that I could remember in those few seconds before the disconnect. I remember seeing some kind of coupon for an Android and I was excited to see that but suddenly now its gone? They better, I didn't get all pumped just to get punched in the face.
  • ToshiroooToshirooo
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2017
    Facts, I was super excited about that box and it all got taken away because of the dumb server. It's really unfair quite frankly. I honestly am still upset it happened because I have been pumped for that box since I registered and for it to be all taken away for no good reason really does suck.
  • DankNugsDankNugs
    Reactions: 770
    edited June 2017
    Was this only in Reboot?
  • IcyCanine6IcyCanine6
    edited June 2017
    DankNugs wrote: »
    Was this only in Reboot?

beats me, im trying to get my friends to join me in the reboot server. But right now I'm just bummed out because all that cool stuff is gone...All of us are holding onto a threat of hope that they'll send them or somehow put the boxes back in our inventories.