[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Anyone having some Rng with the Wolf or it just me

ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
Reactions: 1,330
edited June 2017 in General Chat
Well tried to get wolf done as my last one to do and for hours I didn't get one Single portal, I had a wolf portal spawn last night durring the dc's but it kicked me out cause the server crash. Anyone having this problem?

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited June 2017
    I was able to spawn a wolf portal just fine, but I'm in Scania. Matter of fact, a few times.

Since I know you're in Reboot, you might want to ask someone within that world.
  • LairLair
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited June 2017
    Where are you grinding at? Are you 1shotting them?

Last time I did this event, fes2 was the best place. I got wolf 30mins~1 hour everyday. Compared to fes2, Vanishing journey took 1hour~3 hours for me...
  • ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited June 2017
    Well.. I was doing grinding at Eastern Cave 2 and Slurpy Forest Dephts maining for nodestones.. But I Dced Last night when i entered inferno. But when reset happened it spawned again. You think the Crashing caused it to bug.