[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

AND here we go again

Comments

• GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited June 2017
    They're not gonna do a rollback after 2x. They'd have taken down the game immediately.
  • impossibruimpossibru
    Reactions: 770
    edited June 2017
    ZeroBluxLilyflower
  • JoannaNLJoannaNL
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited June 2017
    KerBansot wrote: »
    Well I just spent the past 2 and half hours training in the lag -- 28% exp, 3 lach symbols and 21 nodestone when the USC banner appeared. Shortly after, a smega popped up about rollback rumors.

I don't mind maintenance, scheduled or not, because it means they're fixing something but if a rollback does happen and the stuff I worked for disappear, i WILL complain.

The fact that you have lag doesn't mean there is a upcoming maintenence, maybe it's your connection or just your PC. I was ingame the whole morning and I had 0.0% lag. So yeah, next time it happens you should complain, not to Nexon but to whatever causes the problem (PC/internet).
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited June 2017
    JoannaNL wrote: »
    KerBansot wrote: »
    Well I just spent the past 2 and half hours training in the lag -- 28% exp, 3 lach symbols and 21 nodestone when the USC banner appeared. Shortly after, a smega popped up about rollback rumors.

I don't mind maintenance, scheduled or not, because it means they're fixing something but if a rollback does happen and the stuff I worked for disappear, i WILL complain.

The fact that you have lag doesn't mean there is a upcoming maintenence, maybe it's your connection or just your PC. I was ingame the whole morning and I had 0.0% lag. So yeah, next time it happens you should complain, not to Nexon but to whatever causes the problem (PC/internet).

Bolded for emphasis. If I can double emphasize the word "but", I would. In simpler terms, the only time I will complain is if there is a rollback and I lose all that I worked for during the 2x.

I have NOT blamed Nexon NOR complained about the lag. I only had it today during 2x. I have been online since the last maintenance. I have NOT crashed. I have NOT lagged. I do NOT think that my lag is reason for the maintenance.

My post count is fairly low, feel free to browse it and see if you find any lag/usc complaints from me.

You need to work on your reading comprehension skills, sweets.
    Lilyflower
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Instead of moaning you can also see it form a positive perspective ; Maintenance is just a simple word for improving the gameplay. Developers are working to make the gameplay even more joyful for the MapleStory players. In those hours you have the time to do something else, think about playing a different game or do something in your real life. I suggest doing something with your real life since that's healthier than staring at your screen. Anyway, if there would have been maintenance everyday i could've understood the moaning, but moaning for just a 5 hour maintenance? No.
    If you really want to stay in the MapleStory environment, even when there's maintenance, you can just go post on the forum.

Lol just 5 hours?? You clearly have been missing out... We have been suffering with unscheduled maintenances constantly for days for crying out loud

Plus its annoying as hell when you have a shop and can't have it up at a stable state...

I woke up to see another unscheduled maintenance.... again.... THIS BETTER BE THE LAST ONE, NO MORE JESUZ
    Lilyflower
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited June 2017
    Instead of moaning you can also see it form a positive perspective ; Maintenance is just a simple word for improving the gameplay. Developers are working to make the gameplay even more joyful for the MapleStory players. In those hours you have the time to do something else, think about playing a different game or do something in your real life. I suggest doing something with your real life since that's healthier than staring at your screen. Anyway, if there would have been maintenance everyday i could've understood the moaning, but moaning for just a 5 hour maintenance? No.
    If you really want to stay in the MapleStory environment, even when there's maintenance, you can just go post on the forum.
    u must be new here.

Naoki
  • NaokiNaoki
    Reactions: 1,145
    edited June 2017

"Developers are working to make the gameplay even more joyful for the MapleStory players" - My last 4 days in maplestory were unplayable. Tons of disconnections and crashing. It was not joyful. -_- I just hope they'll fix this already because if not- Byebye maple.
    Lilyflower
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Honestly nobody is gonna get thr absolab weapon because of the maintainces.
    They should really give us a better compensation .
    Like we lost precious event time.
    200 override coins would be enough ;)
    Lilyflower
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    edited June 2017
    either 200 over ride coins or 10 power elixir.

DarkPassenger
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2017
    Lilyflower wrote: »

10 untradeable power elixrs
    Lilyflower
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    edited June 2017
    Lilyflower wrote: »

10 untradeable power elixrs
    hmm... seems kinda fair idk but as for me 200 override coins seems good and also I can get power elixir from bosses so no need.