[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

KMS got character slot #41 for Cadena

AKradianAKradian
Reactions: 40,310
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
https://orangemushroom.net/2017/06/21/kms-ver-1-2-278-maplestory-nova-splash/

This means the number 40 is not sacred, despite Union/Legion being designed for it.
It also means that Nexon believes players should be able to have one of each class, and should not have to delete multiples to do it. KMS doesn't even have 40 classes yet. But people there made 40 characters, some duplicate, to maximize their Union (Legion) benefits. Nexon accepted that they shouldn't have to delete any of those characters just to make a Cadena.

Therefore, I believe that GMS should have its character slot limit raised, as well. We have four more classes than KMS does, for a total of 41 already. With Cadena it will be 42. And with the event Pink Beans, 43.
I suggest that GMS character limit be raised to 44.
JettLuvsUKlaraIvangoldforumsareannoyingxOtakuStargethLilyflowerIts2Sharp4UPirateIzzy

Comments

• KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited June 2017
    May we have more than 44 please? Around 60 would be nice to make everything for union, several storage mules to keep the main classes clutter-free, and the extra slots would be for duplicates of classes we enjoy and want to make another of for character designs. I'm not sure how others utilise their characters, but that's how I would make use of my slots.
  • RisingRainRisingRain
    Reactions: 450
    edited June 2017
    Union is not an issue because iirc it only counts your top 40 characters anyway.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited June 2017
    70 character Slot seems nice.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited June 2017
    DeeMon wrote: »
    It's about god damn mudder fuggin time. Why can't nexon America do this now? We've had 41 classes for 2 years already. We have to wait another 6 damn months?
    yep its sad :/ I wish we get it the same as kms this way it will be more exciting and fair.

• thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited June 2017
    Why would we need more than 40 character slots anyways? I know some explorers which don't please everyone, other type of classes have link skills so I make them mainly.
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited June 2017
    thrakkes wrote: »
    Why would we need more than 40 character slots anyways? I know some explorers which don't please everyone, other type of classes have link skills so I make them mainly.

because in gms, we have a total of 41 classes and w/ the upcoming 2 new classes in KMS, that makes it 43 + PB event = 44.

Union/Legion requires you to make all classes for good stats. meaning all adventurer classes even if u can job change.
    Lilyflower
  • StargethStargeth
    Reactions: 2,680
    edited June 2017
    Yes, please. And as stated, we don't just need 41; we need more slots (44) since we have more classes than KMS does.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited June 2017
    while I agree that we should have more, I just don't see them adding more than the additional 1 for no reason other than KMS didnt expand it to 43 or 44.