[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Override Shop House wedding ticket

AkitatsuAkitatsu
Reactions: 520
edited June 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Disappearance of item

Brief bug summary: House Wedding ticket from the Override coin shop disappeared upon using it in the Wedding Hall. Text "Here's your gift. Please check your inventory." appeared and ticket was gone, without being married. Instead of that I received NX shoes.

http://imgur.com/zjXWXrq

Character name: SeaI

Character level:220

Character job:Wind Archer

World name:Luna

Date and time of the incident: 23:00ish CEST June 25th 2017

Comments

• lolatverololatvero
    Reactions: 1,380
    edited June 2017
    Exact same thing happened to me and got the same shoe.
  • WildNekoWildNeko
    Reactions: 1,110
    edited June 2017
    I sent a ticket yesterday about this and here is the answer i got:

Greetings Mapler,

Thank you for contacting Nexon America Customer Support.

I understand that you obtained an NX cover item from the House Wedding Ticket Coupon instead of a House Wedding Ticket. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. I would like to let you know that this has been reported and will be looked into thoroughly. Please understand that determining the cause and finding a permanent solution for this may take quite some time so we humbly ask you for your much needed patience.

Feel free to create a new ticket if you have other issues or concerns that you need help with, and we will be more than glad to be of assistance. Additionally, you can check our website regularly as we will be posting any news and fixes/updates on there.

Your understanding is highly appreciated.
    Sincerely,

GM Vesale
    Nexon America, Inc.