[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Play Maple with PS4-controller?

RavyravenRavyraven
Reactions: 500
edited June 2017 in General Chat
Is it legal?
Will my key-converter-program be picked up as a hack?

Would love to try, but scared of being banned :p

Comments

• MrCool59MrCool59
    Reactions: 740
    edited June 2017
    there is a built in controller program in the game that you can use i know since i use a logitech gamepad f310 to play
    Ravyraven
  • RavyravenRavyraven
    edited June 2017
    MrCool59 wrote: »
    there is a built in controller program in the game that you can use i know since i use a logitech gamepad f310 to play

Have to check that one out. Wouldnt want to risk a ban for a PS4 controller. Thanks alot
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited June 2017
    bro its legal i too use controllers i know usually a razor tech keyboard is bannable cause you can use it to bot or move on its own. but i think as long as you in control and which a controller wouldnt work if you arent controlling it, you wont and cant get ban. the only problem with play station and sony products is the drivers. sony is the worst company due to lack of drivers you would have to hunt drivers down which you would need to use ds3 tool. but even that too is down so you would need someone like me to kinda email and explain to you how to properly download drivers check out my ch on my youtube riza dragnel and post on a video and i can help anyone who needs help. i only help you get controls and stuff the legit way anything other then that you need to ask someone else lmao.
    Ravyraven
  • RavyravenRavyraven
    edited July 2017
    riza wrote: »
    bro its legal i too use controllers i know usually a razor tech keyboard is bannable cause you can use it to bot or move on its own. but i think as long as you in control and which a controller wouldnt work if you arent controlling it, you wont and cant get ban. the only problem with play station and sony products is the drivers. sony is the worst company due to lack of drivers you would have to hunt drivers down which you would need to use ds3 tool. but even that too is down so you would need someone like me to kinda email and explain to you how to properly download drivers check out my ch on my youtube riza dragnel and post on a video and i can help anyone who needs help. i only help you get controls and stuff the legit way anything other then that you need to ask someone else lmao.

Thanks. i will check it out. Got my ps4 controller running and boy is ot great playing with a joypad.

Subscribed
  • GamesdayGamesday
    Reactions: 870
    edited July 2017
    I use a xbox controller......I use the ingame gamepad layout.
  • RavyravenRavyraven
    edited July 2017
    I will be asking Riza on toutube, but also wondering if theres a way to get more buttons to put skills in. Up,down,left,right-button doesnt show up in the ingame
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I think in-game gamepad option recognizes vJoy driver if I remember correctly. If i'm not mistaken vJoy makes your controller read as a generic joypad.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited July 2017
    Ravyraven wrote: »
    I will be asking Riza on toutube, but also wondering if theres a way to get more buttons to put skills in. Up,down,left,right-button doesnt show up in the ingame

i have alot of programs like i said ask me on youtube always legit way of doing things cause the in game layout is the basic way of setting it up.