[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

FOR THOSE WHO MISS THE OLD MAPLE

lizzybethlizzybeth
Reactions: 1,320
edited June 2017 in General Chat
GUYYYS ITS HAPPENED!!! THERES A WAY TO PLAY MAPLE BEFORE NEXON FUCKED IT UP...IM TALKING ABOUT A MAPLE WHERE THERE WAS ONLY BASIC 5 CLASSES! MONSTER CARNIVAL! OLD LUDI PQ! VERSION V66!!!! ITS CALLED [Removed]! IM SO HAPPY OMGGGG FK THIS NEW MAPLE TIME TO PLAY OLD MAPLE
Lilyflower

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited June 2017
    lizzybeth wrote: »
    GUYYYS ITS HAPPENED!!! THERES A WAY TO PLAY MAPLE BEFORE NEXON FUCKED IT UP...IM TALKING ABOUT A MAPLE WHERE THERE WAS ONLY BASIC 5 CLASSES! MONSTER CARNIVAL! OLD LUDI PQ! VERSION V66!!!! ITS CALLED [Removed]! IM SO HAPPY OMGGGG FK THIS NEW MAPLE TIME TO PLAY OLD MAPLE
    um before saying this ur not allowed to discuss this because it's against the forum rules.

• RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited June 2017
    I like how all those servers give their players 2/5/10/20x EXP/Drop and various other benefits old maple didn't actually have.
    Looks like people are just a bunch of hypocrites who didn't like it that much after all..
    Catooolooo
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited June 2017
    its gonna be Deleted.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Nah old maple sucked
    Catooolooo
  • lizzybethlizzybeth
    edited June 2017
    Nah old maple sucked

how? its not pay to win...old wedding ring effects, old pqs, hog mounts! I'm stoked for this New maple is dead this **** has 2k players online in 2 servers...its LIT
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Nah old maple sucked
    Nah old maple sucked

how? its not pay to win...old wedding ring effects, old pqs, hog mounts! I'm stoked for this New maple is dead this **** has 2k players online in 2 servers...its LIT

Reboot isn't pay to win,
    Original servers are pay to progress faster look at people like MechSoySauce. I'm rank 3 in Legion on El Nido without spending NX.
    Couldn't care less about old wedding ring effects
    Meh a few extra pqs still has way less content less skills ect
    Hog mounts are still available here.
    It's not even like the old maple it has higher rates lol

Flagged enjoy your ban

Not defending the current state of things with the glitches,crashes,memory leaks and hackers though . But still more enjoyable to play over old Maple. That's the only reason for low player base not how the games changed.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited June 2017
    Nah old maple sucked
    Nah old maple sucked

Reboot isn't pay to win,
    Original servers are pay to progress faster look at people like MechSoySauce. I'm rank 3 in Legion on El Nido without spending NX.
    Couldn't care less about old wedding ring effects
    Meh a few extra pqs still has way less content less skills ect
    Hog mounts are still available here.
    It's not even like the old maple it has higher rates lol

Flagged enjoy your ban

Not defending the current state of things with the glitches,crashes,memory leaks and hackers though . But still more enjoyable to play over old Maple. That's the only reason for low player base not how the games changed.

I was about to say something about Reboot.
  • lizzybethlizzybeth
    edited June 2017
    I mostly just miss all the old skills...my favorite was Avenger for nightlord.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2017
    Private server discussion is against the rules. Please don't encourage hackers and cheaters by supporting private servers.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.