[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What is Lumis non equilibrium bossing attack?

UkrMaplerUkrMapler
Reactions: 510
edited June 2017 in General Chat
I read online that spectral light is lumis bossing attack outside of using ender. Is this true for single target bosses?

Comments

• xOtakuxOtaku
    Reactions: 1,355
    edited June 2017
    Reflection/apocalypse depending on what mode you are in
    UkrMapler
  • UkrMaplerUkrMapler
    edited June 2017
    Okay, not sure why online people posting about a 3rd job skill has being a bossing skill in 4+ :O
  • illruminatiillruminati
    Reactions: 970
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    As a lvl 247 lumi you want to use ender as much as possible. Rotation wise you want to push into equilibrium with Reflection. Use equalize from dark into equlibrium and push from light to dark again. At this point you will have to wait some 40sec before you can use equalize again. Combine this rotation with the usage of Aether conduit every time you enter or are in equilibrium. When we get faster Apocalypse in a future patch the rotation might change depending on damage etc. For now the above is how you boss. For more advice you can msg me.
    UkrMapler
  • UkrMaplerUkrMapler
    edited June 2017
    As a lvl 247 lumi you want to use ender as much as possible. Rotation wise you want to push into equilibrium with Reflection. Use equalize from dark into equlibrium and push from light to dark again. At this point you will have to wait some 40sec before you can use equalize again. Combine this rotation with the usage of Aether conduit every time you enter or are in equilibrium. When we get faster Apocalypse in a future patch the rotation might change depending on damage etc. For now the above is how you boss. For more advice you can msg me.

Thank you.