[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Steam Funds = useless

ReqizaReqiza
Reactions: 300
edited June 2017 in Rants and Raves
I am utterly baffled and peeved at this. I just use steam funds to purchase NX Credit and you cannot use it to buy the GOLDEN APPLES AT ALL. WHAT! WHY DIDN'T YOU EXPLICITLY STATE THIS OR HAVE SOME ICON THAT TELLS US IT CAN ONLY BE PURCHASES WITH NX PREPAID. Now I have 25k NX Credit that I don't even want to consider spending on anything else. Why is it even necessary to have not one, not two, but three different systems of purchasing... maple points I understand partly for the "community reward" but prepaid and credit are you serious?

Comments

• ReqizaReqiza
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2017
    Read PSA's and sad Reddit threads of others unfortunate circumstances. Feelsbadman, even more so I should have read their fine print on https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/204175939-What-is-NX-
  • KushyDragonKushyDragon
    Reactions: 1,715
    edited June 2017
    Reqiza wrote: »
    I am utterly baffled and peeved at this. I just use steam funds to purchase NX Credit and you cannot use it to buy the GOLDEN APPLES AT ALL. WHAT! WHY DIDN'T YOU EXPLICITLY STATE THIS OR HAVE SOME ICON THAT TELLS US IT CAN ONLY BE PURCHASES WITH NX PREPAID. Now I have 25k NX Credit that I don't even want to consider spending on anything else. Why is it even necessary to have not one, not two, but three different systems of purchasing... maple points I understand partly for the "community reward" but prepaid and credit are you serious?

Some of us are golden snails, which allows us to have our credit converted into Pre-paid.

Most things like apples, etc. Are always pre-paid.