[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How to get Emblem for Cannoneers?

CaptainStrikerCaptainStriker
Reactions: 300
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2017 in General Chat
I've already searched the forums, google, and youtube, but all they said in common is that I can get it from Maple event which was long gone. I've already talked to Olaf, but there is no option to go back to Maple Island. PLS help!

Comments

• HeinekenHeroHeinekenHero
    Reactions: 2,060
    edited June 2017
    I have the same problem as a DB. The only way is to switch to a different class or obtain from event
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited June 2017
    I had a bit of trouble when I did it on my cannoneer as well, but if I recall correctly you do indeed talk to Olaf, and with not real indication, you are teleported to Maple Island ferry map. You then need to leave the map through the portal on the left and not talk to the Vasily or whoever, otherwise you get back on the boat and end up in Lith again.
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited June 2017
    have you made sure you dont' have 'Return to Maple Island' in your Lightbulb list? Double check there and see, you might not have started the 'quest' to trigger the option.
  • CaptainStrikerCaptainStriker
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I went through my lightbulb list but there is no 'Return to Maple Island' quest...