[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

LIL DARK ANGEL WINGS, WHERE U AT

ChickenMacChickenMac
Reactions: 420
edited June 2017 in General Chat
Opening tier 2 takeover box did not give me the Lil Dark Angel wings, i only got 30 meso bags
Reboot
Nw class
ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM??
Argent

Comments

• ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited June 2017
    Apparently Reboot isn't getting wings this Breakthrough event. I don't know why they changed it from last time, but it's pretty disappointing to just get meso bags.

Hopefully enough people complain that things get changed (or hope it was just another mistake that gets fixed).
  • KingReesesPuffKingReesesPuff
    Reactions: 600
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Confused on what exactly we're supposed to get. One GM said we were supposed to get all items, and another said wings and one of the items.
    75c9019f6826deca7c4ca6babdfb31f1.png
    tn6lZhU.png
    HakufuLairIts2Sharp4U
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited June 2017
    I've heard the same thing from my friends...not sure what's going on cuz I am a day behind :T
  • HakufuHakufu
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited June 2017
    Yeah, didn't get the wings either. (Reboot)
  • ZolgaZolga
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2017
    Has anyone heard any news about this? Is it possible for reboot to obtain the wings?
  • HakufuHakufu
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited June 2017
    Zolga wrote: »
    Has anyone heard any news about this? Is it possible for reboot to obtain the wings?
    I believe we were supposed to get everything but the golden apples.
    Aka, Wings and 30 meso bags.

I have a feeling they had someone new working on the coding of the event and they read 30 meso bags and thought the wings weren't included on reboot.

TakeOver Rewards Tier 2 Box
    Lil Dark Angel Wings

Non-Reboot worlds:
    Golden Apple (x5): Untradeable, 1-day duration.

Reboot world:
    Mysterious Meso Pouch (x30)

Taken from events page, wings are included for reboot so they have an issue to fix, the only thing listed non reboot is the apples.
  • JaspearlyJaspearly
    Reactions: 100
    edited July 2017
    Yes, I got the Tier 2 Box in reboot but only obtained the meso pouches. I did not receive either the Golden Apple or the Angel Wings
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited July 2017
    I am like...so hesitant to open my box if the issue is not resolved. C'mon Nexon...
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited July 2017
    From this thread
    Hakufu wrote: »
    This was the response I got when I asked, they're not going to budge so rip the wings on reboot.

"I really do apologize for the confusion. As a fellow Reboot player, I totally understand where you're coming from. However, the reward is working as intended. On the other hand, I will let our game team know about your concern on our website to avoid confusion."

That was the last we've heard, so apparently Nexon doesn't care and reboot is out of luck... :'(