[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Update the Japanese Myth sets...?

XenomataXenomata
Reactions: 2,595
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2017 in General Chat
The set is largely unused save for... one or two special cases, is tedious to obtain regardless of the method chosen, is outclassed by CRA/Tyrant, and generally isn't worth the effort vs reward. Plus the set doesn't even have a proper 3 set anymore.
Can we maybe see an update to the set at any point...?
BaoDovvnHakufu

Comments

• fubs100000000fubs100000000
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited June 2017
    most likely no and this is why
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    most likely no and this is why

My problem with that is that Maple just doesn't do that. Even Malaysia was updated a few times in the last few years despite being dated content that has been largely replaced by other areas and such. Hell, Masteria was given an update despite becoming a ghost town the moment training areas became obsolete. It was given an entire BLOCKBUSTER QUESTLINE. And both aren't even KMS content.
    Mori Ranmaru and his armor have not been updated even once since release, with the only real "change" being that you can enter in more channels now, which, don't quote me as fact, I think that was just a Quality of Life change...