[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kinda New (Grinding)

meatmarameatmara
Reactions: 100
edited July 2017 in General Chat
Hey,

I'm kinda new to the game (last played during Big Bang) and I've created a Kanna hero I've been farming at these locations;
- Maple Hill Road 1 (17)
- Maple Hill Road 2 (19)
- Momijigaoka 1 (20)
- Momijigaoka 2 (21)

Now I'm level 27 I'm not sure where to go next. Zipangu is the next area on the map but the enemies are level 160.

Comments

• JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    If you can get to Zipangu: Mushroom Shrine, you can use the Heart of Zipangu (Green Crystal) to move to Henesys.
    There should be a portal on the very right of Momijigahara 2 that will get you to The Wounded Forest.
    From there, you can use the map navigation to guide you to the Mushroom Shrine.
  • meatmarameatmara
    edited July 2017
    If you can get to Zipangu: Mushroom Shrine, you can use the Heart of Zipangu (Green Crystal) to move to Henesys.
    There should be a portal on the very right of Momijigahara 2 that will get you to The Wounded Forest.
    From there, you can use the map navigation to guide you to the Mushroom Shrine.

Thank you very much! Can I use a green crystal to return too?
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    meatmara wrote: »
    Thank you very much! Can I use a green crystal to return too?

No, I don't think you can. You can return to Zipangu once you become level 100 through the [Mushroom Shrine Tales] quest from the lightbulb notifier. You can always return to Momijigaoka through the Dimensional Mirror and get to Zipangu from there until then.
  • YuuikoYuuiko
    Reactions: 1,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    If you need a good training guide check out iSlingGunz on youtube, he just recently made one that goes all the way from lvl 10-250.
  • meatmarameatmara
    edited July 2017
    Yuuiko wrote: »
    If you need a good training guide check out iSlingGunz on youtube, he just recently made one that goes all the way from lvl 10-250.

I can't read Korean
  • YuuikoYuuiko
    Reactions: 1,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017

I can't read Korean

look at the description/first comment.
  • meatmarameatmara
    edited July 2017

I can't read Korean

look at the description/first comment.

WE SLINGING GUNS NOW POW POW POW ITS THE RETURN OF ISIINGGUNZ?