[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Joypad-friendly class for next burning event

RavyravenRavyraven
Reactions: 500
edited July 2017 in General Chat
Hi there!

Recently ive started using my PS4-controller in Maple, and it made the game so mutch more enjoyable for me.

Currently im leveling a Dual blader lvl 108, but I want to take advantage of the Burning event to Level a New class.

However, im wondering wich classes are joypad-friendly?
- My main is a Zero, and sadly they dont work With a Controller since the attacks wont link/combo for some reason, and i bet theres a few classes With too many mandatory attacks to fit the Controller ( I dont mind having some of them on my keyboard, but would like the basic rotation for 4th job on the Controller)

Dont want to make another mage-class though. nor do i want the class to resemble dual blader or zero too mutch.
Love mobility

Current characters:
-Angelic buster
-ICe/Lightning archmage
-Kinesis
-BEast tamer
Mercedes
-Kanna
Dawn Warrior
-Paladin
-Luminois
-Hermit
-Ranger
-Blaze wiz
(all 4th job)

Comments

• meatmarameatmara
    Reactions: 100
    edited July 2017
    Ravyraven wrote: »
    Hi there!

Recently ive started using my PS4-controller in Maple, and it made the game so mutch more enjoyable for me.

Currently im leveling a Dual blader lvl 108, but I want to take advantage of the Burning event to Level a New class.

However, im wondering wich classes are joypad-friendly?
    - My main is a Zero, and sadly they dont work With a Controller since the attacks wont link/combo for some reason, and i bet theres a few classes With too many mandatory attacks to fit the Controller ( I dont mind having some of them on my keyboard, but would like the basic rotation for 4th job on the Controller)

Dont want to make another mage-class though. nor do i want the class to resemble dual blader or zero too mutch.
    Love mobility

Current characters:
    -Angelic buster
    -ICe/Lightning archmage
    -Kinesis
    -BEast tamer
    Mercedes
    -Kanna
    Dawn Warrior
    -Paladin
    -Luminois
    -Hermit
    -Ranger
    -Blaze wiz
    (all 4th job)

Please post your current Hero and controls layout.
  • RavyravenRavyraven
    edited July 2017
    Ill see if i can post it afterwords, as im currently not at home.

On my PS-Controller i use X, O, Square and triangle. L1, L2; R1;R2, start and Select. However; Two of thoose buttons im using for potions and one for jumping.

(Seems like the ingame-options without third-party support wont let me use up, Down, left and right for attacks. Not sure if its the same With a Xbox-Controller)

Oh, and i love mobbing as well! WOuldnt mind a single-target attack as well though)
  • RavyravenRavyraven
    edited July 2017
    Sorry for the double-post, but a few suggestions im wondering about are:

Phantom, Shade, Xenon and possibly Jett

• meatmarameatmara
    Reactions: 100
    edited July 2017
    Ravyraven wrote: »
    Ill see if i can post it afterwords, as im currently not at home.

On my PS-Controller i use X, O, Square and triangle. L1, L2; R1;R2, start and Select. However; Two of thoose buttons im using for potions and one for jumping.

(Seems like the ingame-options without third-party support wont let me use up, Down, left and right for attacks. Not sure if its the same With a Xbox-Controller)

Oh, and i love mobbing as well! WOuldnt mind a single-target attack as well though)

I'm using my PS4 controller.
  • SockerfriSockerfri
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited July 2017
    using a controller fo maplestory is fun. it feels different
    Ravyraven
  • RavyravenRavyraven
    edited July 2017
    Sockerfri wrote: »
    using a controller fo maplestory is fun. it feels different

It sure does.
    Always loved Maple, but the Whole joypad-thing made it even more fun, as im a sucker for consoles