[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Green general set drop?

CrawfishhCrawfishh
Reactions: 400
edited July 2017 in General Chat
Hi all, I just got this drop while doing the excavation site in Perion
9eb6c1bb7c1c54b9a9b95ee1e24d5d0e.png
on my lvl 60 mage. I was wondering if anyone knows where the rest of the set drops. I don't know which mob specifically dropped it because when I checked the monster cards it wasn't shown as a drop anywhere.
The internet gives me a lot of different and out-dated information so I thought I'd best ask here.

Apparently there's also a purple version, called Purple senior
new-common-equipment.gif?w=600
that one is for lvl 60. The green one is lvl 30.

Hopefully anyone here knows, I'd love to have the full sets. Cheers.

Update: My friend just got the purple overall from Hectors! Anyone know where I could find the rest?

Comments

• CrawfishhCrawfishh
    edited July 2017
    DeeMon wrote: »
    I don't know about the green stuff, but Purple Senior Hat and Gloves drop from Brown Teddy, and Overall and Shoes drop from Hector. Purple Senior always comes with epic potential, dood.

Oh that's awesome, yeah I won't be needing the green one if I have the purple one anyway. And yeah exactly, I'm completely unfunded so besides the fact they look super cute, they should be pretty good for my level too... Thank you!
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Purples can drop from it's either White Fangs or the brown ones
    Greens you can mostly find on pantheon mobs I think
    Crawfishh
  • CrawfishhCrawfishh
    edited July 2017
    Purples can drop from it's either White Fangs or the brown ones
    Greens you can mostly find on pantheon mobs I think

Good to know! I'll go try out in Pantheon too for lower level chars. Thank you!