[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

sometimes i think that nexon

SockerfriSockerfri
Reactions: 1,020
edited July 2017 in Rants and Raves
on purpose extends the maintenence just to **** with us it's either that or sheer incompetence!
get better programmers! >:C

Comments

• UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    It could be both actually
  • LairLair
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited July 2017
    I would prefer they take 12 hours on maintenance than having multiple unscheduled maintenance through out the weeks ...
    BaoDovvn
  • greenhulkgreenhulk
    Reactions: 430
    edited July 2017
    Sockerfri wrote: »
    on purpose extends the maintenence just to **** with us it's either that or sheer incompetence!
    get better programmers! >:C

I find that neither is the case. You have to understand that Maple is an old game with old coding that newer developers have to work with or around. Is like a mechanic trying to improve and add horsepower to a 1987 Toyota, it doesn't work too well. If better coding you want, It'll have to start with Korea Nexon and to scrap all coding for newer coding and better programming. That'll be an overhaul that could take one full year if they worked full time and a lot of time. What we have are newer programmers trying to make work with what they already have and sadly that's the best they can do for now.
  • OrblitOrblit
    Reactions: 970
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Lair wrote: »
    I would prefer they take 12 hours on maintenance than having multiple unscheduled maintenance through out the weeks ...

Too bad they do both sometimes...
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited July 2017
    struggles real
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited July 2017
    i would rather have this game shutdown and just redo it all. newer programming, and newer visuals.. same classic way side scrolling and the fun maps we all enjoyed and the flashy moves each class has. :) but i can just dream... sighs... i still love the old sleepywood thou.
  • xCoraxCora
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited July 2017
    so basicly a big bang 2.0 ? :D
    Lilyflower
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited July 2017
    I still remember long ago... there used to be an ant tunnel XD it's fun to explore it.