[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How do you get Gachapon Tickets?

PaperSkinPaperSkin
Reactions: 440
edited July 2017 in General Chat
?

Comments

• PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited July 2017
    Only way to get Gachapon tickets is buying them from the Cash Shop
  • PaperSkinPaperSkin
    Reactions: 440
    edited July 2017
    So I need real life money? No way to earn them ingame without real life currency?
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited July 2017
    PaperSkin wrote: »
    So I need real life money? No way to earn them ingame without real life currency?
    Gachapon, Philo books, Marvel machine, golden apples and a few other random rewards boxes are exclusively cash.

there have only been few instances where golden apples are given for free.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2017
    PaperSkin wrote: »

In the past, the Maplehood Watch event has given out Gachapon items, however item selection was somewhat limited compared to the current Gachapon (particularly in chairs).
    In addition, you can purchase Maple Points with mesos using the Meso Market (Go to any town and select "Quick Move", then select the lady at the bottom with the "M" book). Rates may vary depending on your server, however.

Gachapon items are also tradeable with other players, so if there is a specific item you want, you can buy it off another player.
    PaperSkin