[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Level 200 Pirate Medal

CowgalBebopCowgalBebop
Reactions: 210
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
The Level 200 Pirate Medal badge is named "King Pirate", this is going to sound very cringey and stupid, but nexon can you add a "Queen Pirate" for females?...
JettLuvsU

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    So out of everything in the game not having gender medals is what bugs you guys. Youll eventually not even use that medal
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    So out of everything in the game not having gender medals is what bugs you guys. Youll eventually not even use that medal

It's more for looks/anviling. I don't think there's ever a point where it's a good medal to use. Cuz you unlock The Next Legend at lvl 200, too (if not sooner from having another lvl 200 on your account), which gives 3 att 3 all, compared to just 3 att.

I personally don't like King Pirate or Queen Pirate though lol. Lord Sniper's pretty cool, as is Gallant Warrior. Legendary Thief is okay, but I thought that was supposed to be Phantom's title... And Wiseman? What happened to the theme of having the class name in the medal lol.

The rest of the lvl 200 medals have pretty cool titles too.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Fennekin wrote: »

It's more for looks/anviling. I don't think there's ever a point where it's a good medal to use. Cuz you unlock The Next Legend at lvl 200, too (if not sooner from having another lvl 200 on your account), which gives 3 att 3 all, compared to just 3 att.

I personally don't like King Pirate or Queen Pirate though lol. Lord Sniper's pretty cool, as is Gallant Warrior. Legendary Thief is okay, but I thought that was supposed to be Phantom's title... And Wiseman? What happened to the theme of having the class name in the medal lol.

The rest of the lvl 200 medals have pretty cool titles too.

The Explorer level 200 medals predate Phantom. And Wiseman is not a bad way of saying "max level INT-class char" (but where is the Wisewoman?). Lord Sniper doesn't say "Bowman" or "Archer", either.
    I find "King Pirate" (or Queen Pirate) rather unimaginative, though.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    why does everything have to be about gender and sexuality now, every suggestion made eventually breaks down to someone isnt happy with the gender identity the game presents.
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    DeeMon wrote: »
    Same problem with Combo King medal for female Arans, dood.
    Kinesis has Queen and King medals... It's more like chess pieces, but still.

Dood? Are you a Prinny? I thought I told you not to eat the sardines when you bring them to me.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    why does everything have to be about gender and sexuality now, every suggestion made eventually breaks down to someone isnt happy with the gender identity the game presents.

On the contrary.
    A female pirate, who is very happy with the "gender identity" of female, doesn't want the label "King" stuck on her. What could be more proper?
  • Celeste123Celeste123
    Reactions: 840
    edited July 2017
    Without intending to get in to the extremes of the current political gender issues or trying to push the equality subject, I'd like to add that it would be a nice touch in this game to see more balance between availability of male/female equip items, including NX. These items seem to be spotty in some ways when it comes to the subject.