[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Afterlands last lock

CrawfishhCrawfishh
Reactions: 400
edited July 2017 in General Chat
Hi all, I'm doing the Afterlands quest and I've got one lock left but I have no idea which key belongs to it, and I can't find it online. This is the lock
c34debe5e9b0be0c31c1984112ac8d3f.png
If someone could help me out here I'd really appreciate it!

Comments

• CrawfishhCrawfishh
    edited July 2017
    Oh hold on, seems I skipped the sack of treasure in the Land of Riches.... I just finished that line and got the final key from Horemheb, all the locks are open now but what should I do now?
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited July 2017
    There's currently a bug with Afterlands where you are now and you can't go any further with the quest.
    It has been reported :)
    CrawfishhLair
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited July 2017
    i have some locks left. not sure what else i have to do.. is there a guide to this?? i thought i got everything done but there are some repeatable quests that wont give me keys. sighs. -.-
  • CrawfishhCrawfishh
    edited July 2017
    Okhura wrote: »
    There's currently a bug with Afterlands where you are now and you can't go any further with the quest.
    It has been reported :)

yeahh i discovered that shortly after i made my last comment. guess there's not much i can do but wait, but i'm glad it's being looked into.
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited July 2017
    For the last year.. Come on programmers... Sneak us a fix, I know the bigwigs want you to focus on cash shop dependant content but don't forget the Afterlands
    Crawfishh